[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend went off to college recently and when he first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 0416 - MLOhuN8.png (31KB, 621x842px) Image search: [Google]
0416 - MLOhuN8.png
31KB, 621x842px
My best friend went off to college recently and when he first started he kept sending messages and videos of him being at parties and constantly getting drunk.
I haven't really been keeping contact with him after that since it got super annoying and now just recently he started sending me messages while he was drunk.
He kept saying that he doesn't feel happy anymore and only feels happy when drunk because he's a loser. He asked me not to tell anyone about it or to remind him of it and said at least twice that he felt like jumping off a bridge.
I don't know what do for him right now, I want to respect his wishes and not tell him though I am kind of breaking it by typing this.
I don't want to lose my best friend, but I feel like he might kill himself if he keeps doing this.
>>
>>18727169
Your friend needs help if you really care about him you will jeopardize your friendship to help him.
>>
>>18727169
Just tell him that you care about him and thinks he should seek help from campus resources. especially with the drinking, I go to college but I'm older now. I know how it is, some people get way to drunk way to much and need to get help your friend is probably one of them
>>
Offer to go with him to see a therapist. He's really asking for help by confiding in you. Drinking isn't the problem, but a symptom. He needs professional help, but be supportive. He's not alone. Millions feel the same way he does.
>>
>>18727169
Don't worry. He'll be back home very soon (after flunking out) and you can deal with him in person.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.