[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get gf >cant get over her past (fucked a mutual friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: George_Clooney_2016.jpg (177KB, 402x519px) Image search: [Google]
George_Clooney_2016.jpg
177KB, 402x519px
>get gf
>cant get over her past (fucked a mutual friend before we met)
>what do
>>
Think about all the other guys she's fucked to take your mind off it.
>>
>>18727146
If it bothers you break up it isn't going to stop bothering you.
>>
>patience bro... and do your cores.. let that girl to look for you... focus on yourself and take sertraline 20mg when you can't handle it... Don't abuse of that pill, seriously don't do it... trust your girl and smash that puss... night night patience...
>>
>>18727422
???
>>
>>18727146
Reality check -

With every passing day the odds of your finding an untouched virgin grow smaller. Women have sex - get over it.
>>
>>18727453

Reality check...

I'm 35 and married a 28 year old Chinese Virgin (well not anymore) that graduated medschool.

Before that I took around 10 virginities ages 18 to 25

They're out there
>>
>>18727754
>Before that I took around 10 virginities ages 18 to 25
That's 10 other men who won't get virgins. That's a shit move.
>>
>>18727754
If any girl is in Western society, asian or non-asian, highly doubt she's a virgin. From eastern society, would say more likely, but not necessarily.

But why does it matter anyway. Do you want her to know how many girls you've fucked before her?

Good way of telling virginity. If they suck at sex first up, then you can be sure they are a virgin, if they are awesome at sex, then it's likely they have had a bit of experience.

Why does partner count still matter anyway? Does it make you more of a man somehow if you find a virgin? You want a medal?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.