[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird I I masturbated to paintings and illustrations of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 28th-massachusetts.jpg (71KB, 490x427px) Image search: [Google]
28th-massachusetts.jpg
71KB, 490x427px
Is it weird I I masturbated to paintings and illustrations of civil war battles when I was younger? I read a ton about history and some of the paintings had like one dead confederate soldier lying on top of another union soldier in one part and thinking how they had died made me sad and then for some reason I started to get an erection, I would sometimes imagine I had been shot then lie on the ground rubbing my penis against the ground through my pants. Sometimes I'd get an erection and that would ruin it because it's really uncomfortable to be face down with an erection. But yeah id like march around outside with my toy wooden musket and pretend to be lining up with the other men them open fire and I would pretend to die and fall over and lay there like that, but it was enjoyable to rub my limp penis against the ground thinking about people dying in the civil war and later other wars as well that I read about. This was all before my sexual awakening. When my dad told me about sex and erections and shit I almost asked him about thus shit but stopped myself which is probably a good thing because if i hadn't I would probably be in a fucking mental hospital right now.

Should've I told him?
>>
>>18726908
Maybe a quick run-through about my weirdness will help you feel a little less abnormal.

When I was a kid I basically thought of live-action versions of what you'd see in a really fucked up manga: people ripping themselves apart and giving their body parts to me, also transforming into animals.

I don't think about that stuff anymore, since I think my imagination has been stifled like so many adults'.
>>
>>18726908
Yes it is.
>>
>>18726923
You know, I shouldn't say fucked up,. There's nothing fucked up about it. It's just bizarre.
>>
>>18726908
I think it's good you didn't tell him, he would have thought you were fucked up.

Anything in your current sexual preferences you can trace back to that? Like, you're into dominance, or bondage?

Kids can have thoughts that seem extremely bizarre to adults, just because kids don't have experience to filter their thoughts through.
>>
>>18726996
take my cum you poo poo bear
>>
ian?
>>
>>18726908
I masturbated to the thought of hens.

Weird stuff like that
>>
>>18726908
Nah . . . It's not weird. I love drowning small insects or birds in my bottled semen. While I forcefully fist my asshole with my headphones. Atleast we don't cut a baby open and fuck it's intestines and organs whilst using the blood as a natural lube, for more guitar anal fisting
>>
>>18727489
Except I do . . .
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.