[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have had this childhood friend for years, who I do like hanging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I have had this childhood friend for years, who I do like hanging out with, but she doesn't get along with any of my other friends nor my boyfriend. They don't even want to tolerate her, in fact my friends get pissed when I invite her to hang out, even though they've accepted her help on multiple occasions and I don't know what to do? I don't want to stop hanging out with my friend, nor do I want to stop hanging out with my friend group, but my friend group takes so much of my social time, its hard to separate them all.
>>
>>18726522
Have you gotten an explanation for why your friend dislikes your social group? What about your other friends? Get some words.
>>
>>18726532
Agreed. Find out why, but in a case like this, try your best to keep people that hate each other separated. It might be difficult, but its the best thing to do to try and evenly divide your time between friends and your girlfriend
>>
>>18726532
My friend says she feels like my friends look down on her, that shes beneath them, so does my boyfriend. My friends don't like her because they say shes obnoxious, is waaay too nerdy, is offensive, and is bitchy and rude. Also they don't like the fact she dresses frumpy and she apparently rubs them all the wrong way
>>
>>18726573
>they say shes obnoxious, is waaay too nerdy, is offensive, and is bitchy and rude
Is she, in your opinion?

Your friend needs to trash that mentality, she should be always cool to stick around with your friends, and especially you. You should think for yourself, if you really need two social interactions.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.