[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was in a relationship during 2 years with the most adorable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: crybaby.jpg (40KB, 812x539px) Image search: [Google]
crybaby.jpg
40KB, 812x539px
I was in a relationship during 2 years with the most adorable man I ever met, last month he broke up with me because I always said I hated children and would never want kids, but he, on the other hand, love kids and want to have at least 2 kids.I love him so much, and I know he made the best choice, I can't make him not wanting a family, but I'm so sad and depressed that he would rather have a fucking stupid kid than spend the rest of our lives together. I don't know what to do, can't move on, everytime I open an date app or go to a party I just think the rest of the men are extremily disgusting and dumb but I really need sex and someone to hug.
>>
Sorry guys, my english is shitty.
>>
well I think corporations should take care of creating and raising children. Then adults could skip the family business and have fun until they croak.
>>
have his kids. problem solved.
>>
File: efficacy-chart.png (73KB, 993x1534px) Image search: [Google]
efficacy-chart.png
73KB, 993x1534px
Love is Hard. Take him back, get a IUD, don't tell him and he'll never know. By the time the IUD wears off, your fertility will be very low. hopefully he will have changed his mind by then. I wish you luck anon.
>>
>>18726441
kids are disgusting, and the shit won't stop until they are old enough to gtfo my house. Even though, kids will always ask for money for their parents, even after adulthood.
>>
>>18726419
Relationships have to be mutual, full of complementary and incongruent decisions, and unfortunately wanting kids can be a deal breaker. You need to ask yourself what's more important to your happiness, but it seems you know what it takes. You should stick to your instincts unless time pulls you back to him, then maybe you should consider his feelings as well or maybe his may have changed.

Have you discussed adopting or having a pet?
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 263x192px
Read OP, faggot.
>>
>>18726454
Can I take the pill and have a IUD at the same time? I have policystic ovaries too, and he knows about my disease and knows how hard it would be to have a baby, but I think he wants a child so hard that he would even adopt.
>>
>>18726464

He asked me once if I would adopt a kid if I couldnt get pregnant, I said no. And he hates my dog and my kitty :c. He says pets can't substitute a child.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.