[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls do this to themselves? Is it daddy issues,or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

Why do girls do this to themselves? Is it daddy issues,or feminism or what?
>>
>>18726173

>Why do girls do this to themselves?

Why do you care?
>>
File: 54abaf64eb04b_-_sean-opry-2.jpg (69KB, 768x819px) Image search: [Google]
54abaf64eb04b_-_sean-opry-2.jpg
69KB, 768x819px
Penis envy.
>>
File: 1501775922719.jpg (191KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501775922719.jpg
191KB, 720x720px
>>18726177

are people not allowed their curiosity in this day and age?
>>
File: 1474675356262.jpg (37KB, 360x479px) Image search: [Google]
1474675356262.jpg
37KB, 360x479px
>>18726181

Stop trying to mischaracterize your urge to criticize and judge strangers as innocent curiosity. You and I both know that is bullshit. Who knows why those girls are dressed up. Maybe they're just posing for a photo-op. Maybe they're just working at a club to put themselves through school. Maybe they're alcohol reps and just need the money for some legitimate reason. You don't know anything about them, is my point.

Moreso, the question "Why do they do this to themselves" implies that the act of looking or behaving outside of your personal scope of acceptable behavior is deserving of criticism; like it isn't possible for someone to do something or look a certain way that you don't agree with without there being something wrong with them.

My overall point is that going out of your way to find reasons to justify talking shit about strangers is always a characteristic of a shit person. Judging people you don't know for the purpose of feeling better than other people is always a characteristic of a shit person. The kicker is, even if you're right; even if these girls do have daddy issues or some kind of emotional problem that causes them to act out sexually that doesn't absolve you of being a judgmental asshole. Being a judgmental asshole, in its own right, is just as much a dysfunction as being an emotionally damaged party girl.

So back to my previous point; who cares why these girls do what they do? Why does it matter? It has no affect on you and if it really bothers you that much then don't socialize with people like that. End of story.
>>
File: jesusfuck.jpg (292KB, 507x1487px) Image search: [Google]
jesusfuck.jpg
292KB, 507x1487px
>>18726212

>t. roastie from reddit

wew lad. I had to crack open ms paint for this one.

with all this projection I should be taking notes

you must work at a deli with all that pastrami bae

you must be a riot at parties
>>
>>18726258

Oh, ok. I see whats going on here.

1/10. You got me to reply. Here's your (You).
>>
>>18726263
Bae you sperged out on me and I'm not even op. You then proceeded to project all of that judgement on me while telling me it's wrong to judge people.

I feel where you're coming from but you gotta calm down or nobody will take you seriously. Can't blame a guy for getting some chuckles at someone who was triggered by a paperclip.
>>
They all look shit without makeup anyways. Otherwise they'd be models.
>>
>>18726173
Do what?
>>
>>18726173
Lmao this faggot is just jealous he can't fuck them. If you had the body to walk with no shirt and had a 6 pack. And for girls to get all wet just looking at you. You would. It's called ego. It's an easy way to make money (other then staying healthy that can be hard) or they just feel good. Stop judging them just because you can't fuck them.
>>
>>18726286

I have a six pack and rarely take off my shirt outside of being at the beach or pool. Respectable athletes that don't lift to get pussy don't do this.
Are you a girl by chance?
>>
>>18726173
you and
>>18726286

are both right.

Obviously, there is something wrong with them mentally. Plain vapidity, daddy issues, etc. but, at the same time, you are just upset you can't fuck them. So you're both shit.
>>
File: 1428959153058.gif (975KB, 290x231px) Image search: [Google]
1428959153058.gif
975KB, 290x231px
>>18726429

>Thinking you can legitimately claim a girl is vapid and has daddy issues based solely on the fact that she's wearing a dress in a picture that exposes her arms and legs.
>>
>>18726299
this
the kind of faggots who will go out of their way to take their shirt off at any chance are usually ridiculously insecure about their masculinity and feel a need to constantly prove themselves to the rest of us.
its pretty annoying tbqh
>>
>>18726429
Why would someone with self respect want to fuck a makeup caked whore?
>>
It's not even a two piece, this kind of clothing was acceptable by your grandmother's standards.
>>
Because it's fun to dress like that and make boys horny.
>>
File: nostalgiabitch.png (751KB, 1017x761px) Image search: [Google]
nostalgiabitch.png
751KB, 1017x761px
>>18726173
Feminists don't dress like that.
>>
>>18726173
I see nothing weird about that picture. Only remark I have is the blond one is ugly. What's wrong with you OP? You some shitskin?
>>
why are you complaining about half makes women?
you must be gay
>>
>>18728244
must be some muslim piece of shit
he should be killed along with the rest of his evil cult worshippers
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.