[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my husband cheating on me? >used to have sex at least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1500734325661.png (987KB, 718x737px) Image search: [Google]
1500734325661.png
987KB, 718x737px
Is my husband cheating on me?

>used to have sex at least once a day
>he longer seems nearly as eager
>said he was working late last week and would sleep in his office, but his phone tracking app had him in some suburb
>one day he came home late and I tried to jump his bones and he basically ran away and jumped in the shower
>trims his pubic hair now
>asked him and he said he just wanted to, asked my friend who's dating a friend of his and he said his girl likes a groomed man (i never said this)

hmmm?
>>
>>18726125
Sounds like it but who knows
>>
Probably. Are you going to confront him about it?
>>
Yeah, he probably trims his pubic hair for the fuck of it. All my male friends do this.
>>
sure but it can be a good thing. doesnt it make you hate him but want him at the same time
>>
>>18726125
Top kek, probably all lies. Maybe if you spent less time on the chins and more time working on your marriage, your husband wouldn't be cheating
>>
>>18726138
>All my male friends do this.
Isn't it a bit gay of you to know this?
>>
>>18726145
It's because no male, straight or gay, does this.
>>
>>18726142
The past few years, I've been pregnant with his kids. Probably when it started, if it is happening.
>>
File: cheating bait2.png (78KB, 540x281px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait2.png
78KB, 540x281px
>>18726125
Well, do you have kids? If not, it is pretty obvious what to do. Just tell him you what what is he doing (bluff, his body language will tell you everything) and ask him if he still consider youas his wife or wants to divorce.

And honestly, what happened? Some retro perspective for us here to maybe prevent such things happening to us in the future? What went wrong?
>>
>>18726168
We kinda stopped having sex when I was pregnant.
>>
>>18726171
That cant be it alone. Was he disguisted by you? Or you? Is this really the only thing you can think of?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2225936/A-husband-confesses-Seeing-wife-birth-sex-YEAR.html
>>
>>18726176
I didn't start to get back into shape until the last 6 months or so.
>>
>>18726179
So you are telling me all reasons you can think off is that you become morbidly obese to the point where your husband couldnt maintain erection on the sight of your body and simply find side girl?

Wew. Maybe you can still salvage it. But do you want to?
>>
>>18726184
I do want to.
>>
>>18726125
dump his ass!
>>
>>18726488
can't
>>
>>18726176
>And a third said their wife saw them only as a mum and no longer as a lover.
Fucking lesbians I swear.
>>
>>18726125 (OP)
>but his phone tracking app had him in some suburb

If you really want to know, what I'd do is one night follow the GPS of the phone. See if his car is in the driveway. Even if it isnt, make sure that the address is the one showing on the app map. Then i'd be a bit bold and have a look in the mailbox and take a quick photo of the names listed on any mail, then get outta dodge.

Now you have a name(s) and an address. I'd cross refer this info with his social media contacts and/or phone contacts.

Really though, the tracker location and >one day he came home late and I tried to jump his bones and he basically ran away and jumped in the shower
Sounds pretty damning.

Question is, do you really want to know?
>>
innocent until proven guilty

you're going to have to verify
>>
>>18727900
I want to know
>>
Get a PI op and do some research, if he is get your shit In order. Sorry m8, if I had a gf or a wifey I'd never cheat
>>
>>18726125
Who the fuck sleeps in the office, like really? You just sit at your desk asleep or crashed out in the car. Is there a bedroom at work with bunk beds to sleep at with convienant showers?
>>
>>18728791
Ya an investigator is best when needing to prepare for a divorce. Just act normal until you got proof
>>
No sex and wife got fat. And then she wonders why her husband might cheat.
>>
>>18728791
>Sorry m8, if I had a gf or a wifey I'd never cheat
You say this now but under the right circumstances you might react differently.
>>
Hire a private detective OP.
>>
>>18729286
>no sex cause she was pregnant with HIS child
>got fat cause she was pregnant with HIS child

It takes two to make a baby, I know. But cheating on your wife cause she was pregant sounds crappy to me.

If he didn't loved her anymore he could've left her instead of cheating
>>
>>18729316
Seems like she didn't try to lose the baby fat and you can still have sex during pregnancy.
>>
>>18729316
You can still have sex while pregnant.
Pregnancy isn't an excuse to stay fat afterwards.
>>
>>18726125
he definitely cheating
sorry about your luck
>>
>>18726125
Pubes are itchy, shaving is proper hygiene
>>
>>18726125

>jumped in the shower
>>
>>18726125

Sounds like it.

But what would you even do if this were the case?

So now you have 2 options. A, confront him directly or B, try to find out secretly.

All just depends on what you want the future to look like if you do indeed find out he is cheating.
>>
>>18728800

Extraordinary circumstances since my dad is a pilot, but some of his operations centers have some beds for pilots who don't have enough time to go check in to a hotel and check out before their next flight.

My friend used to work in banking and would log 14 hour days on the regular. She had a couch in her office basically just to sleep. I don't think it's that crazy.

>>18726145
>>18726154

My friends and I talk about what chicks like all the time and are well aware of each others' grooming habits. And trimming feels great instead of having a jungle down there.
>>
>>18726125
Sounds like it's time to hire a PI.
I hope it's nothing, OP. Try not to let your husband know for now, on the chance that he's still faithful, but if he is cheating, you need to gather some evidence first.
Then, divorce-rape him. It's a shame adultery isn't a crime anymore.
>>
I hate cheaters but I also hate people that neglect parts of their relationship and then wonder why it goes to shit.
>>
>>18730594
dont blame you
>>
>>18726125
>Is my husband cheating on me?

yes
>>
>>18731174
how can you be so sure
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.