[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are ugly nipples a turn off? also, what qualifies as an ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1313613920045.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1313613920045.png
10KB, 400x400px
Are ugly nipples a turn off? also, what qualifies as an ugly nipple cause im super insecure about my girls
>>
>>18725944
Post em and I'll tell you
>>
95% of guys will be happy just to see nipples at all. Unless they are oozing something or covered in thick hair you are fine.
>>
I'm having a hard time thinking of what a nipple could be that would be a turnoff and if there are 2 or less, they're in the right place and they're not extremely large you're good. I don't even have color or shape preferences.
>>
Frankly, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>18725944
I prefer small niples
Some guys love huge ones
And some like a puffy area, some hate it.
Tbh there is no concensus in niples, since they are generally not shown, our civilization hasn't created and abstract image of how they should look.
>>
Should I be worried if I have large areolas? The nip itself is small, but the dark surrounding area is large. My chest grew in too quick when I was 12.
>>
>>18725944
Some guys are turned off by darker nipples. Inverted nipples are kinda odd imo.
>>
>>18725985
we talking gamecube discs or vinyl records?
>>
>>18725991
Gamecube, lol.
>>
>>18725985
Some people don't like that, but I think they're in the minority.
>>
nipples have to try pretty damn hard to actually be what anyone would consider ugly.
>>
>>18725996
good for me
>>
>>18725944
Not gonna lie to you, I have seen some ugly nipples in my life....

I lost my virginity to a girl with very ugly nipples...it was a HUGE turn off for me....they were black and about the size of a fingertip

U know what u should learn from that story? That young men are very imature and inexperienced when it comes to sexuality....I was a virgin, little experience, didnt know my way around the female body, etc

Fuck what others think, your mentality should never be that of a pleaser when it comes to sex...instead, you should think men are lucky to get to know ur nipples

so what..u have ugly nipples....some men are short, some men have small dicks, some women have moles.... welcome to life, take a seat and enjoy urself, dont overthink it.... just be an interesting person, this will overcome uglyness everytime
>>
>>18725944
I guarantee that no man or boy, faced with a nipple, has ever paused to consider its aesthetic qualities except to find it beautiful
>>
>>18725944
Im not a fun of those lego piece looking ones... Not sure how to describe... Anyone know what im talkin
>>
I'm a big fan of big areola. I'd find such nipples very appealing
>>
I hate pancake nipples

post yours and we can tell you if they are fine or not so you can at least have some closure
>>
Would agree with >>18725956

The people who would be turned off by it would most likely be sleeping around and can afford to be choosy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.