[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be fat > after years of training and diet become fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1502158333031.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1502158333031.gif
2MB, 460x259px
> be fat
> after years of training and diet become fit
> met a beautiful girl 1 year ago in another city
> i lke her and i think she likes me
> we had sex and had good times together
> we live in different cities so we see us every few months
> 3 months have pass since last time i see her andr and she want to date again
> I left gym, im now very fat with 30 kg extra
> dont want to date for that reason
> refuse date and tell her to date in 2 months aprox for X fake reason
> I want to date her in a few months when i lost 30 kg again

thoughs ?
>>
30kg in 1 year is a LOT...
Like... I would have to TRY to get that much calorific content in me...
>>
>>18725860
Wtf re you even doing. Get your shit together.
>>
>>18725860
What's 30kg in regular human measurements?
>>
>>18725953
1/6th of an average american
>>
>>18725953
4,7 stone
>>
I have got nothing for you.

Depends how much she likes you. She may still want to be with you despite the weight gain. You should still lose it, but at least you'd have her support.

Or it may be a deal-breaker. Especially if she figured an LDL isn't worth it, and this pushes her to cut her sunk costs.

But waiting too long to see her again could have the same effect.

Or you could be over-optimistic about your ability to lose the weight in that time, and so you postpone the date for nothing and show up fat and late.

I dunno, there is no "correct course" here. You kinda just have to pick a course of action, and whatever happens happens.

Don't stress over "what you did wrong" after the fact. Some consequences just aren't foreseeable, so you can't beat yourself up for failing to predict them.
>>
>>18725958
Fuck... that just under half of me... and I'm not small...
I have a short skinny friend that weighs that much.

How... just how...
Just.... what... the fuck?
>>
>>18725997
If your friend weighs about 30kg, you should consider putting him back in his grave
>>
>>18726002
...is a recovering anorexic that's only about 5'0
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.