[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's say a girl isn't that sexually experienced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1493082475349.png (232KB, 602x536px) Image search: [Google]
1493082475349.png
232KB, 602x536px
So let's say a girl isn't that sexually experienced and you bust down her mouth every time she sucks you off. She doesn't mind it at all.

Until her friends tell her that she shouldn't do that anymore and it's degrading. Then she has second thoughts even though she swallowed when she felt like it and said she didn't mind. Guy still wants sweet to nut in her mouth though.

Who's in the wrong here?
>>
File: 1499647103538.jpg (51KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1499647103538.jpg
51KB, 600x842px
>>18725701
>Until her friends tell her
Please deliver the message.
>>
>>18725701

>Who's in the wrong here?

If someone doesn't want cum in their mouth I'm pretty sure they don't need a real reason to justify it. It doesn't have anything to do with being wrong.

She doesn't want cum in her mouth anymore. It doesn't really matter why. If thats a problem with you then date someone else.
>>
In the very unlikely case that this isn't just shitty bait just tell her that it is a sexual act that you both enjoy and it isn't degrading at all. Then tell her that it would be just as degrading for a man to eat out a woman and offer to do it to show her that it is fine.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.