[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If i ask a girl to get lunch with me she should know that its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: awful_person.png (713B, 209x130px) Image search: [Google]
awful_person.png
713B, 209x130px
If i ask a girl to get lunch with me she should know that its a date right? Do i have to explain it to her?
>>
>>18725435
Dude people can't read your mind. Tell her it's a date
>>
>>18725435
I think so. I've definitely been asked out to coffee by a girl who later decided it wasn't a date. I guess it depends how pleased they are with you during the event.
>>
>>18725440
Well if i ask a girl, just me and her, to go out, shouldnt she be able to figure out my intentions?
>>18725442
What can i do to make sure it goes well? Ive never been on a date
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (38KB, 202x229px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
38KB, 202x229px
>>
>>18725435
Lunch isnt a date as far as im concerned. That is hanging out

Something late at night is a date because the need to be close to eachother is natural.
>>
>>18725462
>complain about women assuming you have mind reading powers
>start assuming women have mind reading powers

so yeah, no
>>
>>18725435
I would make it clear it's a date if I were you. Make your interest known early if that's what you intend, no room for misunderstandings (though she may be more inclined to decline)
>>
Tell her it's a date! Don't leave it ambigous or it's gonna be real awkward real quick. This is from someone who's made that mistake too many times.
>>
>>18725542
Include this pic OP when you send her the text message to get lunch
>>
>>18725763
>>18725762
Ok but how? I dont know how to put it out there with her felling creeped out
>>
I already asked her, and she said yes, so i got her to go now i just gotta figure out how to get her to like me
>>
>>18725435

Does she know you're interested in her? If she doesn't then its more important for you to tell her that you're interested in her, not to put a lot of emphasis on the date. Telling her that the reason you took her out was to try to date her is not as sincere or personal as telling her you really like being around her and want to get to know her better. I know the two are essentially the same thing but one comes across as more confident and personal than the other. Even if it isn't your intent, emphasizing the date aspect of your outing sometimes can put undo pressure on her to behave or interact with you a certain way.

>>18725787

The pressure I'm talking about can be pretty minimal but it plays a huge part in developing relationship. If you put a lot of emphasis on the fact that your outing is for the purpose of romance and sink a lot of energy into figuring out how to get her to like you the whole thing will feel very unnatural. Women notice those kinds of things. You need to relax and just enjoy the lunch, dude. Talk to her, laugh with her and have a good time. Don't worry about what comes next and if she'll far for you. If its meant to work out it will and stressing out about it will only diminish your chances.
>>
>>18725806
Well i mean if i ask her out wouldnt she know im interested in her? Like im not gonna take a girl out if i wasnt. But youre right, i havent made myself really clear to her, im just sure how. She probably wouldnt like a "i like you" coming straight outta nowhere. Thank you for the advice tho
>>
>>18725806
>>18725806
>You need to relax and just enjoy the lunch, dude. Talk to her, laugh with her and have a good time.

Not OP but this sort of advice just fucking confuses me.

How am I meant to show any romantic or sexual interest if I "just relax/just talk to her"? I don't have a natural flirty character. This is something I need to force out of me. And if I don't flirt, women never know I'm interested, and so we remain nothing more than friends.
>>
>>18725827
If you're interested in someone and have chemistry flirting is more natural than if you're not. Relax around her so you don't tense up, but that doesn't mean to hide way in your comfort zone and act like you're just friends either.
>>
>>18725830
>If you're interested in someone and have chemistry flirting is more natural than if you're not

Flirting has never, ever, ever been natural for me. With any girl. Ever.
>>
>>18725813

Dude just give up on her, it will not work, this girl is not worth it...

... its weirdly horrible but with this paradoxical mindset you will actually get her actually interested. Just let, her, go.
>>
>>18725435
Yes. Make it clear what your intentions are. That way, they can't do shit like >>18725442 and just conveniently say it "wasn't a date" because they didn't have fun.
>>
>>18725813
I think you're overthinking this. Who on earth wouldn't enjoy someone telling them "i think you're really cute and interesting, would you like to go on a date?" That's not creepy, that's sincere.
>>
>>18725435
Do not explain to girls that whatever youre doing a date. It only makes shit awkward and is a beta as fuck move because in doing so it is like youre seeking her approval when a chick just wants a guy who knows he is more than good enough for her.

Focus on having fun and make moves that are mixed into the fun. Dont add self imposed conditions to getting where you want woth women. Youre only making a likely tough struggle even tougher by doing so. And even if you do wanna make it known its a date: Speak it with your actions not your words. And that doesnt mean grabbing her tits. it means making her comfortable with your actions
>>
>>18726269
>dont add self imposed conditions to getting where you want woth women

Or shit, for more beneficial reason: dont waste opportunities trying to explain yourself. Let her wonder enough so that she starts asking why. When a chick starts doing that you are on a good path. The more she tries to fogure you put, the better spot you are in. Bitches on average dont ten to like mystery or crime novels for nothing, its because they crave to ponder and obsess
>>
>>18725435
>asking a girl out to lunch
she knows its a date.
the whole "oh i didnt know its a date thing" is just a retarded ploy so that she can 'innocently' date multiple guys at the same time, or, later relinquish responsibility and say it wasnt a date if she didnt enjoy it - so no hard feelings we're just friends
if its something you have to explain to her ditch her and find a better girl.
>>
>>18726407
nah it's fully possible she doesn't.

I don't advocate him at all going "HURR YOU KNOW THIS IS A DATE RIGHT?" but Lunch is so weak and casual it would not be strange if she thought it wasn't. There's next to no implication that it's gonna go anywhere because it will be the middle of the day,chances are both him and her are gonna have other shit to do for the rest of the day thanks to it not being the main event or at least the finisher of both their days and the girl is probably going to feel stifled and surpress herself in such a busy time.

>>18725827
On a date showing romantic interest is a girls job. The guy has already expressed it by asking her out and creating 1on1 time. It's hard to tell but they are expressing that interest when they keep responding to what you say in detail.

And you show your sexual interest by just being natural with her body. If she starts talking about how fit,fat or her make up/some other physical junk spin some shit up in your head to touch her. If she's annoying you, go ahead and pinch,poke or grab her. If she goes in for a hug or gets close, kiss her. Naked or missing garments in front of you? Get your dick out. It's all overall kind of like it says: just relax and have fun.
>>
I'm honestly sorry for saying this but I'm a girl and I've been invited for lunch and coffee by people I was interested in with no other intentions than learning more about them. One was actually supposed to be a date and I didn't know it until he made a move, and neither if I wanted it or not, at least consciously. But, anyway, I've also gone on "dates" that I though were just about chilling and hanging out too, and those didn't ended up well.

So after all of this (maybe I'm a little bit too innocent, though), if you are interested in having lunch with her even if she likes you in a romantic way or she just wants to meet you more, then just, I don't know, ask her? To lunch, I mean. Or whatever you feel like.
>>
>>18725435
Why is everyone so obsessed with labels? You asked her to lunch. She accepted. What does it matter whether it is a "date" or not?
>>
>>18727473
Because i really like this girl, and i want to be with her. She is exactly my type, and i dont want to fuck this up
>>
Relax, enjoy yourself, take interest in her.
If she's enjoying herself too, ask her out to dinner at a restaurant
>>
>>18727594
>i really like this girl
my man I can already tell just off of this that you're going to fail. You're going to try too hard to please her and it's gonna turn her off. A girl you instantly can say you really like when in reality you barely even know her is gonna walk over you.
>>
>>18727594
>Because i really like this girl, and i want to be with her. She is exactly my type
Then you should have straight up told her that its was a date lunch, women dig assertive men, if you're just going to pretend that there's something romanticaly related just because she accepted to eat with you, prepare yourself for a huge meltdown.
>>
>>18725435

Its all perception and the label of if its a date or not will not change the outcome.

Whether she thinks its a date or not, you will meet, get to know one another, and if theres mutual attraction, sexual tension will build and you will fuck. Thats it.

Also its not always bad if she doesnt realise its a date. Sometimes thatll cause her to feel pressured and self conscious and shell become very difficult to talk to. If she feels safe (because she doesnt think its a date), shell be more open, and its easier for you to appear attractive anyway.

Look its complicated, all you need to know is it does not matter in the fuckin least what she thinks this is now.

You will succeed or fail at the same rate anyway.
>>
>>18727701
>women dig assertive men
They dig easygoing men not assertive. Assertive guys lay it on too thick with dumbshit like saying it's a date which makes the girl nervous and flake then possibly even take it one step further and pester them.
>>
>>18727762
This. Some do.

And the types of guys who say that get laid a lot by being assertive because they assert themselves on 100 women a week. Its going to work on someone.

Then they get laid twice a week, come to you with their 2 percent success rate and say "hurrr i get two women a week im a master. Be assertive thats what i do!"
>>
>>18725435

I've made this mistake many times.

If you don't call it a date, they wont assume it's one.

I think it's because people aren't comfortable making that leap in logic.
(They asked me to hang out, if I assume this was a date and it's not that's embarrassing.)
>>
>>18728610
>they wont assume it's one.

This is a good thing

>>18725435

OP instead of thinking about useless shit like this think about how you (yes YOU) are going to have fun. Think about what youre going to talk about on the date. Think about how youre going to get her talking. Think about how youre going to present yourself so that you moving in on her is natural.

And fuck the rest
>>
>>18725435
Its a """date"""
Theres no romantic hint to inviting her to dinner. You could be going as friends for all she cares.
>>
I would personally always prefer a guy tell me it's a date beforehand. There have been times when I'd be hanging out with a guy, very casual, and then he would suddenly tell me we were on a date. It never failed to make things awkward. In these cases, I honestly didn't see it coming. Other times I can tell when a guy is hinting for a date. Still, I'd rather be told so as to avoid a potentially uncomfortable situation later.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.