[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like my recently acquired gf is too close with my best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
52KB, 300x300px
I feel like my recently acquired gf is too close with my best friend. They started bonding when we started dating. On two occasions on nights out she just flat out ignored me and kept talking and getting physical with my friend. When I saw him holding her from behind I just couldn't take it anymore and had to leave. I told her about my feelings and she assured me that it's just hard for her to show me affection in a social setting. It's worth mentioning that my friend is in a relationship, too. Today I noticed that I'm not her #1 friend in Snapchat anymore, even though we talk there every single day.

In the past my ex cheated on me with my previous best friend. I just can't help recognizing the pattern. I feel sick. Should I just dump her?
>>
If that brings you peace of mind yes. If not talk it over with her carefully and find a mutual solution.
>>
>>18725413
I feel like telling her to stay away from our mutual friend would make me too controlling and further enable her possible feelings. The same issue arises with me telling her about my insecurities. I feel like I have nothing but bad options.
Even though I love her I would dump her but that would fuck up my social life.
>>
Bump. I am losing my sleep over this.
>>
>>18725409
What do you mean "getting physical" with your friend?

The way you describe it it sounds like she is very publically cucking you.
>>
>>18726341
Exchanging hugs. Mostly being embraced by him while they talk. Feels bad, man.
>>
>>18725429
IMO I think it's fine for you to not tell her whether or not she is able to hang out with your friend. I agree and think it may be kinda controling and may cause her to do so out of spite and behind your back, thus making the situation worse. However, I feel that you need to lay it out there and tell her how you feel, try not to come on too strong and say, "Hey, you and my friend hanging out makes me think that your cucking me", but you should definitely tell her that it makes you uncomfortable and you are a bit worried that she may be getting too chummy with your friend. You could also add that you've been burned like this in the past and so you are concerned because of this.

Hopefully she will understand and explain, aswell as try to include you more or stop being so "close" with your friend. I don't lime to assume the worst in people, but it is a possibliity that she's creating on you and you should be wary of that is all i'm saying. If she doesn't try to change anything or make you feel better than perhaps you should break it off. But either way worring about it and not confronting her and/or your friend will simply end up badly for you no matter what. Hope it all works out man.
>>
File: 1381900288144.jpg (605KB, 1056x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1381900288144.jpg
605KB, 1056x1080px
>>18726344
>>18725409

Honestly dude, its really hard to say. I'm trying to be as objective about it as possible and I see two options here.

The first option is that what you're seeing is uncolored and true and your best friend and girlfriend are crossing appropriate emotional and physical boundaries.

The second option, which I'm slightly leaning towards is the possibility that because your past ex cheated on you with one of your friends your mind is slightly conflating what you're seeing in a desperate attempt to connect the dots. It is absolutely possible that your mind is interpreting this all wrong because you've been hurt in the past. There are absolutely times when my friends have hugged or held my girlfriend or I've hugged or held theirs that were completely innocent and didn't mean anything.

I think your best bet is to immediately abandon this thread and spend some time with your thoughts and really ask yourself if you're actually seeing the things you think you are or if perhaps, due to your past, that you are jumping to conclusions out of fear and panic. Like I said previously, the first option could be absolutely true but because we don't know you or your girlfriend and we weren't there during these events all we can do is speculate. I recommend abandoning the thread because speculation is really only going to hurt you at this point; people here are going to throw out wild accusations and use their personal experiences to make judgements about your situation and its only going to add more confusion to cloud your thoughts.

Spend some time with yourself. Take a step back and view this situation as objectively as possible without strangers from the internet filling your head with bullshit. The answer to your problem is in your head not ours.
>>
How did you not talk to at least one of them.
You should tell your best friend that she may have a thing for him and ask him to set her up for you.
That way you can expose her as a whore and move on with your life.
>>
Dump them both and get a Qt 3.14 nerd girlfriend
>>
>>18726369
Don't listen to this faggot.
If your mind picks up on the vibe and if something feels off it probably is.
>>
>>18726383

>If your mind picks up on the vibe and if something feels off it probably is.

Because its absolutely impossible for people's previous traumas and internal biases to influence their perception, right? You're a real dumdum.
>>
>>18726387
If it happened before, it is easier to spot the second time around.
People need to trust their gut more.
>>
OP here. Thanks for the replies. For a long time I have suspected that I have borderline personality order. The smallest things set me off and I can't help it. At the last party I stayed for about 5 minutes. When she came in, completely ignored me and started talking with my friend I just felt like absolute shit and had to leave. I walked an hour home and cried and strangulated and beat myself over these thoughts and then I fell asleep.
I texted her how I felt and she apologized and told me that there is nothing to worry about and that she just felt awkward in a social setting with me, etc.
>>
>>18726390

>If it happened before, it is easier to spot the second time around.

If it happened before he's also most likely to assume that its happening again even if it isn't; the same way if you get in a car wreck you might be hyper sensitive whenever you're in a car and perhaps more frequently be afraid that the car is about to crash even if it isn't. I'm not saying that his girlfriend isn't cheating on him. I'm saying that pretending like it isn't possible that his mind could be playing tricks on him is illogical.

>People need to trust their gut more.

People need to trust their guts and their minds in combination. Humans are inherently emotional creatures and letting your emotions drive all of your decision making is a very childish way to live.
>>
NIGGA IF YOU HAVE TO HAVE A "POLITE" DISCUSSION WITH SOMEBODY WHO IS OBVIOUSLY DISRESPECTING YOU TO YOUR FACE INFRONT OF YOU, YOU ARE WEAK.

TO NOT BE WEAK, YOU DUMP HER AND MOVE ON. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU'RE BEING TREATED IN A RELATIONSHIP, YOU MOVE THE FUCK ON. SHE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS, SO MOVE THE FUCK ON.
>>
>>18725409
I'll give you two choices.

1) Give your friend a talk, and give your girlfriend a talk. Not both in the same room, or at the same place, or at the same time. Be reasonable, get answers, you can connect the dots from there. If one of them attempts to persuade you to do something uncomfortable, then it is obvious that you should play the enforcer role and simply say "fuck off".

2) Ignore the idea of your girlfriend cheating on you. Explain to her that she's doing things that has made you uncomfortable, especially when it had happened in the past. Do not flag accusations until you get concrete evidence. Keep on the look out of any suspicious activity, especially physical.

>>18726417
Oh my god. The red flags.
>When she came in, completely ignored me and started talking with my friend
>told me that there is nothing to worry about and that she just felt awkward in a social setting with me
What the fuck is wrong with her? Don't beat yourself up, Anon. How long has your relationship stood? How trustworthy is she to you? How many times are you going to put up with this? She's not comfortable with YOU but she's comfortable with your FRIEND. Keep caution.

Show logic over moral.
>>
>>18726521
We have been official for one week, but if anything like this happens one more time, I am going to dump her on the spot.
>>
this is more a problem with your "friend." If hes got his hangs all over your gf hes a pretty shitty friend.

friends are more important in life then a gf you have been with a week. girls come and go, friends last longer. If your friend is the kind that will move in on your girl....ditch um both. save yourself a lot of bullshit in the long run.
>>
>>18725409
You have 2 options OP depending on how serious you are.

Option 1: If your over her and WANT. HER. GONE. then just find the best way to dump her that makes her life suck. My favorite is to take her "camping", screw her raw, then in the middle of the night just drive off, bitch will never see it coming.

Option 2: If you ARE serious and want to know if she is cheating, just take a week off work or hire a PI and stalk her for a week, if the bitch is cheating go back to Option 1, never look back.

Been with about 15 women, cheated on 3 times.
First time was with first love, Never Again. Second time we went "camping".
Third time took the bitch to Paris, she was poor so she thought she would never get to go. Took her to the most remote, out of the way little village I could find, while she sleeps stole her passport and chucked it as I drove back to the airport. Left the bitch with nothing more then picture of the guy she cheated on in bed next to her.... payback.jpg.

I hate to say it cus it makes me sound like a cuck, but I almost want to get cheated on now, the feeling of revenge is to good. Find a way to get her back and tell us your story anon, feed the beast!!!
>>
>>18727017
She's definitely not cheating, but I feel like they want to fuck each other and it feels inevitable.
>>
>>18726901
This is hilarious. Nice bait. your "bestfriend" wil/ would/ or is fucking your bestfriend. So to me thats basically cheating if she wants it to happen.
>>
File: right-thing-charlie-brown.jpg (30KB, 560x455px) Image search: [Google]
right-thing-charlie-brown.jpg
30KB, 560x455px
>>18727025
Telling you from experience bro, dumping her on the spot will make you feel like you lost, make you feel like a major cuck.

Without revenge it will feel like she won because all she did is move down the cock carousel.

If you DO choose to dump her, do it on YOUR terms, in a way she will NEVER forget. If she doesnt feel like shit she will never learn, do what her parents do and shame her for being a cheap whore, its the right thing to do.
>>
ABANDON SHIP, HOW TF ARE YOU EVEN STILL IN THIS MAN

SHE ISNT ATTRACTED TO YOU ANYMORE,SHES GOING TO CHEAT ON YOU

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE
>>
>>18725409
While cheating itself is nearly unforgivable, would you really consider this to be evidence of cheating?

She's not just your girlfriend, but another person with her own friends, family, pets, opinions, flaws and favorites things.

If evidence of cheating hasn't appeared already, than stop looking and start loving her.
>>
>recently acquired gf
>displaying all signs of not being the least attracted to op
>displayig physical affection to others but saying it's hard with OP
>people typing all this shit

Just dump her ffs, give yourself some self respect. She's all touchy with other guys in front of you but say it's hard to do so with you? Nigga you a cuck?
>>
>>18727310
THIS
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.