[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I have to take a 6 hour long test tomorrow morning. Unfortunately,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (122KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 620x372px
Guys, I have to take a 6 hour long test tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, I've been having problems with my bowels the past few months and have to go a bit frequently (like 3 times a day it seems). Is there a way that I can STOP myself from shitting so much just for tomorrow? I've thought of doing a force-shit before the test, getting up like 3hours early and drinking some coffee so I can empty my bowels before it begins (though the timing might be tricky and it might cost me big time). This is a serious post. Im actually more fucking nervous about this than the actual exam. Wrote this on the shitter.
>>
I would say go see a doctor but it seems like you don't have enough time. Not a doctor, but try cutting fiber and vegetables and maybe water from your diet. Also try telling the prof this and even give him your phone or something so he know you won't cheat if you do have to use the restroom. I'd recommend the latter before the former
>>
>>18725037
Stop eating solid foods starting now and drink homemade fruit smoothies to stop hunger.
>>
>>18725042
>but try cutting fiber and vegetables and maybe water from your diet
You mean adding?

I'd say see a doctor soon and for now, just take a big shit right before the test
>>
You could also just email your teacher and explain it to him.
>>
>I've thought of doing a force-shit before the test

Do an enema now. I had a similar issue where I was taking 3-4 small shits throughout the day so I corrected it with a good enema. Now I am back to one a day.
>>
>>18725037
>6 hours long
What type of test, that seems long a pretty crazy amount of time for a single test.
>>
>>18725048
Strawberry, Banana, Peanut butter, Almond Milk, protein powder for breakfast? Sounds good?
>>18725053
No professor, just a test to help me in my career. Don't know who the proctor is.
>>
>>18725064
Maybe in the future. Not sure.
>>18725091
Fundamentals of Engineering exam. There's a lunch break luckily. Just worried about the first half really.
>>
>>18725094
No, go light on the protein.
Your body can't digest protein and whatever of it is not used from recovering from workouts is shitted out.
>>
>>18725064
Oh god fuck you and anyone who thinks that is okay.
>>
>>18725099
start drinking coffee now. take a loo today and don't eat anything besides high-calorie small snacks until the exam is finished.

You need food to shit, right?
so don't eat anything.
Fasting for a single day isn't a big deal, might even help.
>>
>>18725103
Ok, I'll follow your advice
>>
>>18725037
LEGIT listen to me
I had a friend who literally gifted me a pair of adult diapers before my boards which were also 6 hours fucking long.
I didn't wear them, it was just a joke between us that we basically were shitting ourselves before our exams, but you actually need this. PLEASE focus on your test and relaxing today. Take your mind off this, know that you're gonna do fine on your test, do everything you can to empty your bowels, and wear your diaper anyway. There's thin ones that don't show through pants. Best of luck, young blood.
>>
File: Untitled.png (18KB, 1449x205px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 1449x205px
>>18725109
>afraid of a legitimate medical procedure

It's exactly what OP needs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.