[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv Will i ever get a cute gf Willi ever find someone who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: bnUZJRt.gif (2MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
bnUZJRt.gif
2MB, 420x420px
Hey adv
Will i ever get a cute gf
Willi ever find someone who would stay up all night just to talk to me
Will i ever find someone who would say "I love you, anon" with a genuine smile on her face ?
Will i ever find someone who loves me so much that they would get clingy from time to time ?
I'm 18 and my college life starts in the next 3 months and nth happened during my highschool years so I'm realy scared of being alone
>>
>>18724919
only if you stop being so pathetic
>>
I'm talking and acting pathetic only because no one knows me here but irl I'm kinda distant not even a single person knows this about me now ofc this doesn't mean I'm not pathetic but i never show it
>>18724938
>>
>>18724943
the point is that you'll be fine. work on yourself and achieving your goals and you will meet women along the way who you enjoy that enjoy you back. there's nothing wrong with you (aside from definitely being immature). plenty of people don't date through hs. you aren't going to be forever alone because you didn't have a shitty hs relationship.
>>
>>18724919
One reply for all of your questions : We don't know.
However, if you're somewhat handsome, reasonably smart, have at least a little bit of luck and behave well then chances are in your favor.
>>
>>18725097
I do workout and my face is not that bad (but i seriously hate my own voice)and i honestly feel like being smart is the only good thing about me as for luck i really can't say i have that and I certainly am not a weirdo so yea i can behave like a nornal human being if i try hard enough
>>
>>18724919
Stop posting on 4chan.

Don't come back.

Go to parties. Go to sports events. Join some clubs around campus. Get /out/. Meet people. Go on adventures. Never say no to anything unless it's hardcore drugs. Enjoy life.

You'll meet someone because you'll be interesting and out there with people.

Have fun fag.
>>
>>18724919
Most girls are overweight.
>>
>>18725468
Those things are easy for someone like you who lives in USA or any other western country unfortunately not for we don't have half of the thingd you talk about
I do go out and hang out with peoplE nonetheless (parties.....not so often coz again this is not USA)
and I always say no to hookah and vape and ciggeretes so yea
And as for being interesting maybe not coz i will study to become a doctor

>>18725490
I hate overweight girls
I hate anyone with weight problems who do nth about it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.