[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, this is going to be dumb. How common the hookup culture actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1505020557756s.jpg (2KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1505020557756s.jpg
2KB, 124x125px
Ok, this is going to be dumb.
How common the hookup culture actually is? I do not care about slut shaming nor muh degeneracy, it's just that I personally don't find fucking some random girls desirable at all, but this site is starting to mess with my brain and make me feel like I belong to a museum with these views. I'm just looking for some sort of a reality check.
>>
Most conservatives aren't white supremacists, most liberals aren't sjw cucks. The vocal minority dominates the scene. It's the same for hookup culture. It definitely exists it just tends to be the people that are involved with it are the "popular" people who draw a lot of attention
>>
>>18724646
College parties and college settings in general.
Lots of people need to find a release of sorts between all the studying. Some just like to fuck. Sex is great, people get a little sensitive about admitting to it but come on. It's amazing. Mix in a little alcohol and people will soon just use that as an excuse to say "I wasn't in the right state of mind."
Find yourself someone who isn't afraid to admit to liking sex and you got yourself a fuck buddy. Don't get attached though.
>>
>>18724646
I don't get it either. I have only had one sexual partner and I'm nearly 30. I just don't really have the desire to sleep with people I don't know well or trust.
>>
>>18724646
>How common is hookup culture
Very common.
Normies fuck all the time.
However, because of the internet and the modern media, people are terminally autistic and there is a vast group of people in society that will not pass on their genes.
>>
OP it is not common outside of pop culture. Bunch of people got in their heads being sluts is cool now, they are wrong no matter how much kicking and screaming they do when you tell them. Born to die, world is a fuck and all that.
Sad truth is most of the youth in this country are fucking themselves over and we're about to see a generation of adults who dont know how to socialize without fucking. While me and you will be sitting back laughing, having waited and found the right person to be with isntead of racking up that kill count and bragging about how much we slay. When the chads and staceys grow up they find their lives are hollow and they have nothing to contribute. Thats what happens when you buy into sex culture.
>>
Hookup culture is kinda overblown. Statistically, our generation is having the least amount of sex, probably because we keep having to find new people to fuck instead of just our S/Os. Colloquially, it's not a big deal, most people have done it once or twice, some people like myself fall into the lifestyle for a few years, and a few never manage to break out of it.

The general consensus is that, regardless of your stance on hooking up, having a good, caring S/O is always better. Even the serial cheaters need someone warming their bed at home.
>>
>>18724646
I found it to be more common during the college days and in the poorer work force such as retail. When I was in my 20s people did it all the time but after I graduated college and found myself working for 100k+ a year as an engineer, I found it happened much less often. To me it seemed that people didn't want to put their cushy lives at risk or something and everyone was looking to settle down and find stability with their financial freedom. With this being said, I was injured on the job and retired from my cushy job where I now collect a pension. Because of this I work part time again in the retail sector just to have something to do on some days and I notice people even at my age (30s) are still hooking up constantly within this work force.
All of this is a general observation but I kind of wonder if poverty and income has something to do with it because I also noticed during my upbringing that the poor always had a ton of kids as a general rule of thumb. Once again, just general observations from my perspective.
>>
>>18724646
Understand this.

90% of male accounts of their sex lives are lies. Total lies. And the other 10% are exaggerations. So don't take what you read here as an accurate measure of how much action the average teenager is getting.
>>
Have you noticed how every guy online is 6'5 with a 9" dick and hook up all the time? It's almost like people inflate their stats to seem cooler.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.