[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 3 hours I'm going with a girl that I kinda like, just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1431194709361.jpg (113KB, 696x934px) Image search: [Google]
1431194709361.jpg
113KB, 696x934px
In 3 hours I'm going with a girl that I kinda like, just the 2 of us, on a train trip through the country together.
I never really cared for shit but she proposed we should go, and I had nothing better to do this week anyway, and I also know she had a crush on me some years back (not sure she still feels the same about me tho).

Any last-moment tips? I obviously like her but I'm not that desperate. Can I bring books to read (as in, not talking to her and entertaining her 24/7)? How do I charm her, things like that. I suppose this is sort of a test for me as well, see how good I feel alone with a girl for a good period of time, and if it's worth pursuing anything.

She's active and sporty and I'm lanky and nerdy.
>>
Take pictures of her looking out the train.
Make her a model for a cool while and get into talking about her looks and stuff. If she responds well dick her down when you fall asleep together.
>>
>>18724603
My main issue is when I don't know if she's just acting nice and like a friend, or if she's into me.
I can justly say I theoretically failed many chances for simply being a friend, responding as a friend should. Everything a girl does is basically me thinking I'm in the friend zone and I don't want to seem like a desperate freak, that's why I don't act on a whim.
We're also going to be just the 2 of us, I want to feel good this trip not awkward if she isn't into me yet I try to dick her.
>>
>>18724612
Pack some alcohol.
You'll know then.
Get a 12 pack, drink 6, give her 3 and let the night roll my friend.
You will most likely get laid and figure things out the next morning.
>>
>>18724619
Sensible advice my friend. Alcohol is already on the list not just because of this, but I'm sort of a huge drinker. Problem of mine but whatever...
So if she invited me to go on vacation and shit, there's good chance she's into me at least a bit right? I'm not that much into her but she's crazy like me and has a great body.
>>
>>18724629
If she's crazy like you then your chances have just gone up exponentially.
I know a coworker who is quiet but crazy like me. We've fucked every chance we've gotten to be alone together and best part is she's so nonchalant about it when others are around, no one suspects a thing.

However though, in your case, who knows if you'll come out of this single or not. Best of luck. Surely you'll get laid though. If you do have a drinking problem, it'd be best to pack some wine instead and no hard liquor, tequila, or anything 80 proof and above.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.