[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Um.. I really like this girl at work. I want to say we've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 901-Music-Record-Vinyl-l.jpg (32KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
901-Music-Record-Vinyl-l.jpg
32KB, 640x1136px
Um.. I really like this girl at work. I want to say we've been semi hitting it off. Anyway, I was talking to a friend in a small group setting, and said something really dumb mainly because I think it would be a funny/intriguing question to ask: how can blind people be attractive? He went wow and now Im afraid he took that seriously..

Now that my friend is joining, should I say anything to him about it? Or just accept there's nothing I can do to make it better?
>>
>>18724368
What advice do you seek
>>
>>18724909
I said something stupid that I didn't nessecarily mean.. if that makes sense. I'm afraid he is going to tell her about it
>>
>>18724909
Do you think that would be a major turn off
>>
>>18724368
Did you mean "how can blind people be attracted?" It doesn't really work if you say "attractive" also to answer the first question, because of scent. Stupid joke but I don't see what this has to do with the girl you're talking about.
>>
>>18724969
No.. like.. how can they be attractive to other people.. not attracted.. attractive lol
>>
>>18724981
Well that's a really stupid question. I think even a middle schooler wouldn't ask something like that
>>
>>18724969
You don't see? If she heard that it, and thought I was serious (I am really, really bad at sarcasm sometimes, also with a mix of a little bit of cynicism, so you can see how that came out. Even though deep down I didn't mean it, I think.) I don't know how I can bring it up without my friend and everyone believing I'm being manipulative. Maybe I should just drop it and accept what comes my way

LOL
>>
>>18724993
Yeah I think you know it was incredibly stupid. I was cringing just reading about it. If he tells her about it she'll probably have a similar reaction but I wouldn't worry too much. If it turns her off it just tells you she's not into your particular brand of "humor" and isn't for you.
>>
>>18724998
Why did you cringe, though? I was trying to poke fun at the people that do say that type of stuff and came off really bad
>>
>>18725346
Being the egotistical tard I am
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.