[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm going to court for possessing weed Anywhere I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So I'm going to court for possessing weed

Anywhere I can go online to learn to defend myself?
>>
>>18724077
Just get free legal counsel for your first appearance. You can phone up lawyers and ask for consultations, most are free. If you're in the US I'd hire a decent lawyer. It's probably your first criminal charge right? Most sensible judges will let you off with a slap on the wrist, that is, if you have a decent lawyer to show that you have direction in your life, not a complete fuck up, and this was a one time thing that doesn't warrant a criminal record or any severe repercussions. Don't try defend yourself, it's not easy and will most likely end up in a guilty plea.
>>
>>18724077
You shoulda threw the weed on the ground and said thats not mine you put prolly put that there.

Once you dont do that, theres no way you're gonna get a good deal.
>>
>>18724086
>dumb shit getting caught
>asking for 4chin for legal advice
>has his life togather

its probably some retarded dude lmao blaze it retard, hope he gets thrown into jail
>>
>>18724077
If you don't hire a lawyer you're gonna get the book thrown at you unless you are a lawyer yourself. People who defend themselves can be the greatest speaker in the world and know the legal system inside and our but unless you've been to law school and work in the legal industry the judge will 999/1000 times just go 'dumb motherfucker didn't hire a lawyer' and hand out a harsh sentence.

Don't break the fucking law next time, dipshit.
>>
>going to court for misdemeanor posession
You are going to get a fine and probation. Dont even trip dog.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.