[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, honest question: when you're a genuinely ugly 21 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 36

File: 1504600405395.jpg (40KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
1504600405395.jpg
40KB, 500x612px
So, honest question: when you're a genuinely ugly 21 year old person/girl (or should I say "ma'am"--that's how people always seem to describe me...) how do you get over it? I don't mean I want a bf, I'm too messed up to have a healthy relationship. It's just...depressing to be such a gross human being. I've lost a lot weight (50 pounds) and have 20 to go...yet, I look so haggard and I probably will only get more haggard if I lose more. The experience has been jarring--think you're improving yourself only to be shooting yourself in the foot. What a downer. So much for the classic male adage: Don't be fat, girls.

I feel comfortable looking in some mirrors and don't feel bad. It's just that the camera reveals the truth and man, I look like a trailer trash troll or something. How do you psychologically cope with that? Hell, how do you completely relinquish all care for your looks altogether and be a happy wizard?
>>
>>18723893

post pic of ass.

I just want to say flat out , there is very very few who girls who are like genuinely genetically ugly. It's more about how you dress and how in shape you are. being fit and fashionable would get most girls to a 5/10 which is good enough for most guys.

also post pic of ur butt
>>
To be honest with you, just fuck around with some guys on the internet and irl. They're range of what is attractive is much wider than you'd think.

I'm fat and plain but turn a cam on and suddenly 12 guys are masturbatjng to me drinking a shake.

Plus there is always self improvement. I would very much guess you suffer from malnutrition due to you dieting. Not having the proper levels of many vitamins can leave you scraggly. Go to /cgl/ and learn some skin care and makeup tricks.

Ez.
>>
File: 1505193105113.png (419KB, 309x538px) Image search: [Google]
1505193105113.png
419KB, 309x538px
>>18723907
My one accomplishment is being the only millennial to not take a nude pic of myself, so no. Never. :3
>>
>>18723920
Actually a lot of girls dont and i dont mean a nude pic of urself just post a pic of ur butt clothed.
>>
>>18723920
doesn't have to be nude. preferable though.
also just get fit and stop worrying about dumb shit.
>>
>>18723893
Surgery
>>
File: 1499481178964.png (99KB, 552x336px) Image search: [Google]
1499481178964.png
99KB, 552x336px
>>18723914
Can't do. I'd die if someone saw me naked and I don't have the capacity to believe anyone finds me appealing...fuck, there was a 8/10 dude that stared at me for weeks during class and bit his lip whenever I looked at him. All I really thought of it was that he solely liked my legs or boobs or was just messing with me...and that made me feel bad about myself.

>malnutrition
Maybe? I don't know. I eat around a pound a veggies a day, eggs, and usually get a source of healthy fat. Beyond that my diet is pretty random...

In my childhood my diet was below prisoner-tier because of being abandoned by my parents. Also drunk almost no water. Makes me wonder if my body's fucked beyond repair. :/

>skincare
Have done it hardcore for 5 months. That what really hurts about still having what, in my opinion, is a fucked up face.
>>
>>18723974
post face
>>
File: 1499911500180.jpg (72KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
1499911500180.jpg
72KB, 640x622px
>>18723926
That's embarrassing and I'm pretty sure I have a bad ass. Which, unfortunately, isn't badass.

>>18723929
Why do you like butts so much?
>dumb shit
I dunno man. Society makes it seem like appearances are 90% of a person and fuck knows being on 4chan has only reassured me of that.
>>
>>18723980
well looks really arent everything but it's not a bad idea to have people on the internet objectively give u an assestment. so yeh
>>
File: dumpy.png (271KB, 446x449px) Image search: [Google]
dumpy.png
271KB, 446x449px
>>18723976
>>18723987
As much as I hate posting/taking selfies I understand that I should post one. Something unflattering and doughy, coming right up. I'd like less of an assessment and more on what I can do. Besides surgery. >_>

I swear I don't have a lazy eye. My hair is pretty bad (light brown and shoulder-length, stick-straight) and I'm still trying to combat acne. My one mortal enemy besides premature aging and everything else.
>>
>>18724000
Trips dont lie you're actually pretty beautiful haha! I wouldn't worry at all OP no guy is going to reject you because you're "ugly"

have a good one
>>
File: 1431857402683.jpg (61KB, 895x944px) Image search: [Google]
1431857402683.jpg
61KB, 895x944px
>how do you get over it?
You try to increase your value or you settle. There's no other real way around it. Ask yourself, would you be comfortable dating someone as unattractive as yourself? If yes, then what's the issue? If not, then go hit the gym.

>>18724000
This however makes me feel like you're fishing for compliments. You're average, although its a given some lonely guys here will try to flirt with you.
>>
File: 1486487591247.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1486487591247.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>18723893
I knew his thread was probly fake when I first read I knew the bird would post her pic before she did I knew she'd look normal and be fuck able before I saw it yet I still feel I must state it.
>>
File: 1427878241279.jpg (637KB, 1755x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1427878241279.jpg
637KB, 1755x2000px
>>18723893

I personally know proper fat girls with terrible skin (and worse personalities) swimming in dick. Maybe you're being too hard on yourself? Also, I look terrible in photos, but people seem to react as if I'm not ugly. There's some strange variation in perception going on and I don't know where it's positioned. Point is, things aren't as bad as I'd expect.

If you're not fat, that's something objectively good.

And then there's makeup (aka irl photoshop). Have you explored this? Girls at least have this option; guys do not. Faces are complex things. I'm a 5 and I look like complete shit with my natural terrible hair. But cut it a certain way and stick a little product in it, and suddenly I jump up by 1-1.5 points. Grow some designer stubble and that's another 1 point. Going from 5 to 7 is huge. I actually get noticed by girls when I do it right.

Obv everyone is curious as to what you look like. You're not going to post your face (or at least, you shouldn't). Next best thing: evaluate based on pic related and advise of your result.
>>
>>18724012
These are my genuine feelings though. I guess with a better camera my dark circles, unfeminine proportions and marks would be more obvious..but ah, it's too late to argue. Just imagine that they're way worse. :/

>>18724011
I dunno, I hate the way I look. My hair, eyes, lips, cheeks, nose (bulbous), manly chin/jawline...my skintone is pale and very prone to damage...every other girl my age looks far better.

Will make-up or dying my hair off-set that unpleasant plainness? I don't even know.
>>
>>18724016
>You're not going to post your face (or at least, you shouldn't).

Never mind.

You're not ugly and you are retarded for thinking so

Actually, hold on. You tactically chopped off your forehead. Why. =_=
>>
File: wnw4YeD.png (25KB, 557x238px) Image search: [Google]
wnw4YeD.png
25KB, 557x238px
>>18724028
>every other girl my age looks far better.
No, not really. But unattractive or average people arent really going to get your attention.

>Will make-up or dying my hair off-set that unpleasant plainness?
lol
>>
>>18724016
Huh, interesting...I do agree that my hair's plain but I never thought fixing it may help me out.

I always thought I'd be chill with being a 6/10, but admittedly I wish I looked like one of those 7/10s. #2 and #5 especially.

And I did post my face. Maybe I shouldn't have?
>>
>>18724042
Wait have you ever seen a dermatologist? I had acne too then Iwent to a derm and they will give oyu good shit it's the only way.
>>
File: 1476322658711s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1476322658711s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>18724000
>>18724042
Okay I would easily want to ask you out if I met you. I actually think your hair is pretty decent, though I like straight hair. If as you say you've lost a lot of weight your only real problem seems to be acne, which can be solved by seeing a dermatologist and some decent makeup.

Seriously, by your picture you're pretty cute, just need to make a few tweaks.
>>
>>18724029
Er, funny story. A friend of mine is over and she drew on my forehead. I was trying to hide the evidence. But yeah I do have a slightly big forehead.

I know it's retarded but I...well, I went through something that killed my confidence. It's the petty appearance equivalent of a veteran getting PTSD from WWII. Now I just can't stop feeling bad about it and avoiding going places...

>>18724032
>unattractive or average
Bruh, are you saying it's about attraction? It's mostly not as I've said. I just don't want to be plain-looking, verging on ugly compared to other girls.

And Ramona Flowers can go be ganged banged by her asshole exes.
>>
File: 1505374815865.jpg (46KB, 843x629px) Image search: [Google]
1505374815865.jpg
46KB, 843x629px
>>18724046
Thank you Skeletor. You were always my hero.

>>18724043
Not yet. I've been using a few products and...I guess I didn't notice it till now but I guess there has been a bit of improvement. Then again it could just be my shitty phone camera airbrushing my face and the lighting washing everything out. Fuck, it probably is. Maybe I accidentally subconsciously fished for compliments.

>>18724043
Not yet. I have dark circles and red marks up the wazoo, so...yeah I probably need to go.
>>
>>18724056
It takes a while to see a derm you should make an appointment to see one. I waited so long before i made an appointment and literally regret it so much, because the stuff they gave me really really worked. totally changed my life and imporived my confidence. Im confident now but before acne still does make me self concious like if i stop using my medicine. It's definetly rough. But i wouldnt wait any longer because like i said it usually takes 3 months to see one and what they give you will really work.
>>
>>18724056
>>18724059
I agree, I never had a problem with acne myself, but my sister did and once she saw a dermatologist and started using the prescribed medication, it made a world of difference for her.
>>
>>18723893
Yo op I'm the male version of you(as if I'm the only one) and I have been doing really good lately but my methods might not be desirable. Take this or leave it I hope it helps.

For one thing I stopped caring about the future. The biggest problem for me with being ugly is how it makes it hard to build that perfect future where your fulfilled in life and love. Do your best to forget about your expectations and you'll start to feel that childlike carelessness come back and be much less stressed about things.

You also need to take care of yourself still. I'm never going out so I have a lot of time to sort of just do this thing where I wander between watching tv or 4chan, doing light exercises like some push ups or touching my toes, and eating. Only eat healthy food. Moisturize, shower less and with cold or lukewarm water when you do. Maybe wash your hair often still if you need to but hopefully this will help natural oils come in and give you really nice feeling flowing hair.

Cut the toxic people out of your life too. Even if it's everyone.

As for relationships and desiring them... Well I just remember that people seek relationships to give life meaning and therefore you can find meaning in avoiding relationships for that reason. It's self respecting to not need someone to complete you and you can feel it and it shows.

Honestly when I look in the mirror now I don't even hate what I see. Maybe someday a girl will show some interest in me, and I will consider it.
>>
>>18724059
I regret it too..after waiting 2 months for the doctor's appointment (which is necessary to get a referral to the derm) I slept through the alarm and missed it. Whew. The things I do...

Anyways, I'll get on top of that ASAP. Thanks anon for giving me confidence that it'd work!
>>
>>18724000

>>18724016 / >>18724029

Right. I'm going to give you feedback.
First, the immediately positive:
-I like your eyes; nice and big
-Your lips are quite nice as well. Good shape; good size and also slightly delicate. Good color too; stick a little light lip gloss on there and they'll be poppin

To be improved:
>Skin
Acne is common as fuck; it's usually not too hard to deal with
>Eye circles
There are special creams and treatments you can get to deal with this

Neutral:
>Hair
Now this is the biggest one, hair has the potential to wildly multiple appearance up or down. Your hair is generally ok, but it looks a little flat and i think a bit of volume could complement your face shape/frame it a little. Also look into trying out wavy hair, and giving it shine. As a girl you also have the option for dyes. Perhaps try out a dark chestnut kind of brunette. Or whatever you want, really. Just keep in mind that crazy colors have unfortunately been hijacked by SJW's and unless you're into that, you probably want to stay away from them. Pity really. I loved Hayley Williams' hair
>But yeah I do have a slightly big forehead.
OK, so that's a thing. But it's actually fine - see the effect you got by cropping the picture? You can achieve the same thing with hairstyle via a fringe. And if you do have a large forehead, I strongly recommend you do this by default.
Pic related is a paradigm that could work for you
>Eyebrows
Currently fine but you can do things like draw and/or shape to get different results. Experiment
>Complexion
So, the low quality camera is effecting a sort of complexion modification/smoothing. You can achieve this with foundation
>Eyelashes
Not terribly aware of the options. But nice eyelashes can subtly do some great things. Curlers and shading come to mind. I really like the masacara look on girls, myself.

Apart from this, keep working out. Also, no excuse for fashion: girls have bazillions of options at all price points.

Man. I should be gay.
>>
>>18723974
some guys like plus size girls. Not all tastes are the same
>>
>>18724000
You have a pretty face OP.
>>
File: 1505438121065.jpg (439KB, 3000x1765px) Image search: [Google]
1505438121065.jpg
439KB, 3000x1765px
>>18724074

..cont

Again, as basically everyone is confirming in the thread, you are by no means ugly. Your face is a good platform for a lot of appearance things. If I, as a guy, was able to come up with that shit in 5 minutes, you don't really have an excuse. If you don't know about things, then research.

Finally, pic related is the power of makeup. Now, I would actually kindly ask that you don't go this far - as a guy, this kind of thing seems uncomfortably disingenuous. But it just shows the extend of what's possible. You personally don't need to go so hard out anyway.

Good luck~!
>>
>>18724066
>future
>expectations
...that's actually a good way to look at it. And I'm happy that you managed to overcome your attitude towards yourself--it's always good to see another person break out of a nasty self-hating funk.

To be honest, a part of how I see myself is just a reflection of how I feel. Adulthood has been just one big downward spiral and I feel so tired and...haggard and unable to connect to anyone. A few months back I found what I wanted to do with my life but I've been squandering it with my worries. I hate it...
>>
>>18724090
>good to see another person break out of a nasty self-hating funk
It's still hard but yeah I've been a lot worse. I think I'm fortunate to have felt that downward spiraling feeling since like middle school or whenever everyone started dating, so I'm kinda chill with adulthood just being a shit storm of more shit to deal with haha. I feel you on the difficulty connecting with others... I tell myself it's not my fault that I'm not on the same level as others, and that's kind of true.

What are you squandering?
>>
>>18724074
Damn that's a lot of advice. Thanks man!
That's actually close to my ideal hair--dark and curly. I feel like I'm a hairlet in comparison...hhem. In other words hell yeah, I can experiment and research stuff.

Anyway. Yeah, you should be gay and I do agree that SJWs are the worst. Not even fun hair dye is safe from their disease. 0:
Speaking of which >>18724088
>face, lip, and eye shape totally different looking
It's a miracle...or a curse, probably, and it's really fucked up. I personally don't have the patience or the girliness to doll myself up that much so at least I won't be disappointing too many dudes.

I do like her natural freckles though. Right her seems a tad...uncanny valley.
>>
>>18723893
H
>>
>>18724114
What am I squandering? Well, a lot of that downward spiral was me just not knowing what the fuck to do. Jumped from one thing to another like a slut in a dick parade, had a few breakdowns (which mind you was CRAZY for me bc teenage me felt pretty good and stable). The beginning of last year, the first time I lived in my dorm, I had nonstop night terrors about the future. I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. But after I figured that out, the breakdowns and night terrors stopped. By all means this is a perfect opportunity to work towards my future, a break in the clouds to sail towards. But here I am with Godzilla-sized insecurity and esteem issues instead of getting to work. Definitely feels like I'm squandering the amazing revelation I had and all the time I spent trying to fight against my demons.

Also
>dating
Hah, yeah, I feel that except with seeing many of the people I used to know getting married. Shocking stuff when I've never even held a guy's hand.
>>
>>18724000
>genuinely ugly
NO
sorry OP, just no.
You have a grossly distorted view of yourself. I can understand that, even if true beauty comes from within, some people have real problems with their appearance that will conditiontheir lives...
But you? i hate to break it to you but...
You
Are
Beautiful
Beautiful as in if i saw you on the street i would follow you with my eyes. beautiful as in truly beautiful, mature looking, not as in slutty eye magnet because slutty beautiful. Beautiful as in naturally beautiful. We all have flaws, that's obvious, however i'm sure yours are the kind that a loving partner would actually love as parts of your very person. I know you said you don't want a partner, if that is really true, that is very oK. Just don't lose time hating yourself or feeling insecure because you are very beautiful.

TL;DR: Natural beauty/10 would do naughty but also corny stuff with you
>>
>>18724140
Vague as fuck about that revelation. Do you have a specific opportunity you're neglecting or are you like just not working on fixing yourself? Either way you can't squander an episode of motivation only gain what you do out of it, in my experience.

Man, my coworker told me the other day he's just gonna get laid and get married when he's 27 and I just thought wow, to be picking the year you get married never occurred to me.
>>
>>18724140
OP ive posted in this thread before but as far as dating goes it has literally nothing to do with ur looks u just have to be available to guys. Especially since you've never gotten a boyfriend before guys ar egoing to think you're a little weird you have to interact with them in a way that they understand you like them in a way more than just friendship or they wont even try.
>>
File: gothic_dress.jpg (58KB, 730x730px) Image search: [Google]
gothic_dress.jpg
58KB, 730x730px
>>18724123

>Yeah, you should be gay
I really bloody envy the appearance options that girls have. If I were a girl, I'd be throwing myself into amazing shit like pic related; incorporating different decades/time periods and even cultures into various styles. Would def be making my own clothes too. In light of all these options, I find it crazy that like 80% of girls all bloody dress and make themselves look the same. Go on Tinder or to clubs on a Saturday night and every girl is wearing the same shit. The current club fashion looks bloody terrible too, imo.

>face, lip, and eye shape totally different looking
It's some black-magic level contouring i think. She's also very subtly doing the Myspace angle thing by zooming the camera out and up, and tilting her head down.
>>
>>18724200
>Would def be making my own clothes too.
As a guy you can also make your own clothes. You could also make dresses, if you really wanted to. If you get a bit good, you could probably find girls who would love wearing them too. Besides that, men's fashion hasn't exactly been standing still throughout history either.
>>
>>18724088
This girl is ugly though and the cake face thing is totally unprofessional/trashy look. The best make up truly is the make up you cant see
>>
File: 1505373202034.gif (2MB, 450x219px) Image search: [Google]
1505373202034.gif
2MB, 450x219px
>>18724000
Good joke OP
>>
File: 1497330711770.jpg (67KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1497330711770.jpg
67KB, 500x650px
>>18724164
>vague
Ah, well, to get there I have to
>fix myself
and
>actively pursue opportunities, improving my skills, etc.

>setting specific ages for huge life achievements
People like that unsettle me. Though I probably say that because I've probably never done that...man, am I a mess. There's so much to do. And so much to worry about.
>>
>>18724200
As a tomboy I've never been into fashion but of course I wish I had good enough tastes to put together a unique wardrobe. Shame that those of us girls that dress similarly do so out of fear. I think I look too unfeminine to ever wear anything particularly cute for example...I just feel like crossdressing Frankenstein tbqh and feel uncomfortable.

As a dude you have options, like that other anon suggests--you have some cool ideas! At least better than what's out there nowadays.
>>
>>18724207
>As a guy you can also make your own clothes.
Yeeeahh, but there just aren't as many options/things to work with, and I don't find too many of the styles all that interesting. Girls' stuff is fascinating.
>>
>>18724231
I'm sorry that you can't. At least fashion's just fashion.

Victorian-inspired dude attire is pretty sweet though, at least in opinion o:
>>
File: 1505380918658.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1505380918658.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
>>18724234
my opinion*
OK I got to sleep for the night or at least try. Bee yourselves like this sweet child. Yeah.

>>18724211
I still think the joke's that I look like bland oatmeal, bro.
>>18724166
Hmm...it does weird me out to be kissless, but the idea of being in a relationship and being loved terrifies me. I don't want to feel so trapped. I think I honestly prioritize feeling comfortable with how I present myself to the world over that.
>>
>>18724071
I didnt meet my gf until after her acne problems wgere solvedm but ahe got a huge hit on her self esteem.

Luckily for her she decided on the no make up route. Pushing through it and i genuinly find her beautiful.
.beauty is in the eye of the beholder and you are not 'ugly' on that photo. Yku are holsing yourself back.

Just dont go all out. Learn what is worth stressing over (looks isnt really one of those thing' and create some dept for yourself, maybe pick up a sport that makes you fierce.

I cant judge by the photo. But ifnyou consider yourself big, own it and play on an amwrican football womens team. You will reconsider your largeness, train, belong and learn to fight
>>
File: fit-ideal-template.png (4MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fit-ideal-template.png
4MB, 1000x1000px
>>18724230
>>18724234

In saying all this, it's not like I don't have style currently. Pic related is something I made for a /fa/ thread the other week, and what I'm working towards. What I was saying though is that if I was a girl, there would be many such directions I could go.

Now that you guys mention branching out, it's got me thinking of ironically trying out some 90's styles, lol
>>
>>18724254

said 90's styles XD
>>
>>18724000
unironically not ugly at all, quite pretty considering "plain oatmeal" would be plastic dolls covered in make up at this point which gladly you aren't
>>
>>18723893
Get healthy. Even an ugly person can look decent if they work out, take care of the skin and have all around great hygiene. Plastic surgery is going to save you and the only thing you can possibly do is be the best version of yourself. A healthy lifestyle will give you a healthy mind.
>>
>>18724259
>Plastic surgery is going to save you
ISN'T*
>>
>>18723893
>I feel comfortable looking in some mirrors and don't feel bad. It's just that the camera reveals the truth
It's the opposite.

t. older sister worked for IMG models (photographer).
>>
>>18724000
Looks like girly girl. Would ask on date.
>>
>>18724000
>guise i'm so ugly its destroying my life
>"post pic"
>this is me omg i'm sooooo ugly

Women are mentally ill
>>
File: notcool.jpg (235KB, 1227x1185px) Image search: [Google]
notcool.jpg
235KB, 1227x1185px
>>18724000
>its another episode of attentionwhore took the wrong turn before soc
>>
>>18723893
You deal with the symptoms and learn to cope with the fact that you'll always be alone.

Thats what I do anyway. Similar situation. Actually around average or slightly above average in looks, but too fucked in the head to have a healthy relationship.

You'll need to substitute something for love, so get a hobby and get into it. Or just buy 15 cats, I don't know, its your life.
>>
>>18724000
Oh fuck off, you're not ugly.
>>
File: 1500074594211.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1500074594211.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
How fucking desperate are you guys?
>>
>>18724286
Explain
>>
>>18723893
> being this rancid swine
>>
File: 1481515117665.png (622KB, 745x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481515117665.png
622KB, 745x700px
You remind me a lot of my sister OP. She also struggles a lot herself with self-esteem issues, social anxiety, all that jazz.

What I suggest practising is changing the way you view your negative thoughts. A lot of people will tell you to think positively or to override the negative thoughts you have, like how people will tell you to stop thinking you're ugly after seeing a photo of you. Now, I'm not saying you should deny all compliments, but trying to force out negative thoughts like that will often just end up creating more negative thoughts like denial, which will probably just make you feel worse.

Rather, you need to get into the habit of viewing your thoughts from what's essentially a third-person perspective. What I mean by this is realising that these thoughts you get into your head are nothing more than just that: thoughts. Your thoughts are not who you are; they're just stories that your brain, often automatically, make up in your head. If you don't realise this then you'll often be confusing thoughts with facts, and that is when you start to pay for it with your self-esteem. The occurrence of you having negative thoughts about yourself is fact, whereas the thoughts themselves are not fact.

>how do you completely relinquish all care for your looks altogether and be a happy wizard?
That's the thing, you don't 'relinquish'. You accept the fact that this is how you feel, and when you come to accept these feelings then you'll find they won't bother you anywhere near as much as they used to. Every time you make yourself aware that you're having a bad thought, and understand that it is only a thought, it becomes more likely that you'll make a habit of it, and then these thoughts will come and go and they'll start to not even bother you at all.

And, another thing I guess, [spoiler]get off 4chan.
Any self-esteem issues anyone has is only gonna get amplified from being exposed to the shit here desu[/spoiler]

Keep on truckin' anon.

>>18724066
This guy gets it.
>>
>>18723920
>My one accomplishment is being the only millennial to not take a nude pic of myself, so no. Never. :3

Your personality is worse than your looks in the case of my personal preferences.
Personally I wouldn't go with a person that consider certain things being accomplishments.
I am not talking about this post alone.
>>
>>18724000
Is this bait?

Just find a person who knows how to do make up and hair that firs your face.
I say you can be a 7/10 at best

>current pic 5.5/10, would smash
>>
>>18724000
Would scissor and cuddle nice trips bb
>>
>It's a Stacy moans about how ugly she is for 20 minutes before posting a picture so lonely virgins will trip over their dicks telling her how pretty she is.
Fuck off, OP. If you posted your address in this thread you'd have 20 cocks in you by sunset. But you won't because they're beneath you and you know it.
>>
>>18723920
>the only millennial to not take a nude pic of myself
So you hate your body, got it.
>>
>>18724583
It was a joke - it's a stereotype that most millennials are in on the sexting/nude/selfie culture - and I wouldn't go out with someone so disdainful either. Ouch

>>18724436
You get it too!!
I feel like there's a neverending chain of girls like that...and I feel like it's all so very ridiculous and god I feel bad for them, but because of some horrible things that happened in the past I can't let my own issues go. I hope your sister's managing to stave off the worst of it, anon.

>meta perspective
>not confusing thoughts, rationalizations, and observations as facts
I'll try...no, I'll do this. It's nice to have a plan of attack for the coming schoolyear. I don't want to skip class again because of how I feel about myself.

Also
>getting off 4chan
...that's hard though. Outside of all the embarrassing echochamber ideas and memes, it's the only one that fulfills my need to be social without committing whatsoever...I mean, let's be honest. The alternatives are lackluster...social media is pretty degenerate. I usually only use it for my art business.

To be honest I really just wanted to deal more on dealing with this from a mental level. I'm sorry that I posted my pic...I mean, it seems like half the people that visit only do so to find a pic to bitch about. I already cleared up that I look slightly worse.
>>
>>18725368
Hm, not as much as my face but it might be worse. Yeah. Very good legs but big arms, strong shoulders, and not enough waist/hip definition. I'll give you all a juicy tidbit: while virtually no guys (aside from 4, many more if you count creepy older guys) in my life have come onto me, a lot of girls have. I'm serious.

In fact my own future best friend thought I was a hot guy in middle school and had a crush on me. Even though I was various levels of chubby through grade school (7th-12th) girls were into me. Really cute, above average ones too.

So, tl;dr I look androgynous as fuck in real and come off as lesbian or bi. Maybe that dude that hated my personality is right. to..I mean, something about my comes off as butch. Even my own brother said I'm the butchest girl he knows. I call myself "Godzilla" and "Frankenstein" for a reason. Hard mode: I never had short, short hair. or wore guy clothes.

A lot of my problem stems from that. I feel like a manly abomination or something.
>>
>>18725567
>my
*me
>>
>>18725567
how do you dress?
>>
>>18723893
Kill yourself.
I mean it, you're literally a worthless creature if you manage to fuck up on easy-mode.
>>
>>18723920
>Tfw too intelligent to post a pic for constructive criticism

That's like the same people that feel elitist for saying
>Tfw too intelligent for social media

or

>Tfw too intelligent to lift

At the end of the day, people do it because it serves a purpose; and yet people oppose it just to seem...hip? It doesn't quite make sense.
>>
>>18724000
>Tfw qt gf with low self-esteem you can use to manipulate into doing lewd things with (ie. making her dress up in princess clothing and bending her over a table to fuck her raw in the ass)
>>
File: me.jpg (17KB, 550x577px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
17KB, 550x577px
>>18725608
Now that I think of it, I'm not sure...I almost compulsively wear jeans, tennis shoes, tanktops, button shirts (including plaid, unfortunately)+undershirts, or semi-feminine blouses. Never jewelry or hats. I have one very attractive outfit that my dormmates compliment and always gets guys to stop and stare, no other.

Never anything super girly because the one time I wore a dress out a girl cringed at me. I thought I looked nice. God...I never thought an expression could be so hurtful.
>>
>>18724000
>im ugly :((
>girl looks fine

every single time
>>
>>18725641
Bruh, I posted my non-ass pic. It was a joke. A part of me understood that while people would think I'm attentionwhoring, it was a necessity for a thread like this. I got some great advice so...yeah it was worth all the burns.

I understand what you're getting at though...
>people that hate any popular thing and brag about it
>"God, music these days is shit...am I the only one that likes this random rock band from the 80s? God, am I special"

Oh and fun fact: they had a /fit/lit thing a while back. People agreed that thinker lifters were the master race. Interestingly enough people who exercise actually support neuron development, so yeah. Jokes on those pseudo-intellectuals.

Counter-culture/rebel shit is, unfortunately, hip to a lot of people. It's not always bad but it's embarrassing sometimes. 0:
>>
>>18725699
I saw your comment before I saw that you posted pics. I'm sorry, BB.

>Mfw thinking of you hurting ;_;

Will you plz dress up in a frilly skirt now and dance around a little bit for me?
>>
>>18725661
Girls are mean as fuck, you have to take in consideration the reactions and opinions of guys
>>
File: 1503118852001.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
1503118852001.png
192KB, 711x633px
>>18724000
Is this a fucking joke
The only thing 'wrong' with you is the acne you DUMB BROAD
*kuddles*
>>
>>18725661
>Now that I think of it, I'm not sure...I almost compulsively wear jeans, tennis shoes, tanktops, button shirts (including plaid, unfortunately)+undershirts, or semi-feminine blouses. Never jewelry or hats. I have one very attractive outfit that my dormmates compliment and always gets guys to stop and stare, no other.

'Gay'-anon here. Don't get me started on fashion HAH

Lol jk. I dont know the ins-and-outs of everyday modern female fashion. Regardless,the question here though, is do you *want* to dress effeminately? Is that something you do want to incorporate into your persona? And more importantly, why?
>>
>>18723893
You could always distract yourself from your ugliness by posting bait threads on 4chan and attracting hundreds of beta orbiters
>>
File: 1504555626440.jpg (11KB, 314x301px) Image search: [Google]
1504555626440.jpg
11KB, 314x301px
>>18724000
Fuuuuuuuuck you, man.
>>
>>18725786
straight male imo all these clothes in this picture are tacky af.
>>
>>18725819
I think it's more about the idea of the inverted triangle that's helpful.
>>
>>18725819
>straight male imo all these clothes in this picture are tacky af.

>>18725824
^This

But I do agree, mostly.

That said, the white top + white-orange skirt is a nice combo imo. So is the blue jacket + white-orange skirt.

In this picture, the black top, the black jackets, all the shorts, and the third and fourth dresses are all good imo.
>>
File: 31.png (701KB, 870x610px) Image search: [Google]
31.png
701KB, 870x610px
>>18725748
To be honest, I had worse skin and was fatter back then (190) despite it being well-distributed (big boobs, no rolls and almost flat tummy, etc.) and wore make-up to cover my issues, so that MIGHT have been the problem. Even if I was aware my issues, it was jarring. I don't know what it is, but some girls have this special, indirect way of being nasty that really burrows into your brain. I can 20% get why 4chan hates girls so much.

>>18725786
>want
Maybe? I dunno. Looking at my fashion now, I don't like it at all. Pic related is a bit like it minus the great hair and crop top.

I seem drawn to stuff like
>not restrictive/flowy things a little beachy but not quite there
>pastels, blacks, delicate beiges, and whites
I don't even wear shorts even though I would love to (skirts are too awkward for me--my legs only look good when covered).

Ultimately I don't know if I truly want to be feminine. When I started caring about that was when I started feeling horribly about myself...anyway, I guess beyond all else I don't want to be frumpy-looking and have my own style?

>>18725876
For example the two shorts on the right I enjoy very much. The other two are nice too. The left black blazer is also pretty nice as formal attire imo. I probably wouldn't wear anything else here even though they'd probably make good pairings. Strong, flat colors are a turn-off to me. Red, yellow, and neon/deep blue especially.
>>
>>18724000
>omg i'm so ugly
>looks like average roastie

fuck off with your attention whoring
>>
>>18726016
>be one of the mindless legions that flood in to find one pic to whine about, ignoring original question
>>
It's called makeup
>>
File: sa.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
sa.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
Also, guys, is there something particularly wrong with the way I come off? I wouldn't say it's my genuine personality, but it is part of it.

I gotta improve myself in the ways I can even if it's painful to look at my flaws.
>>
>>18726103
And I'm sorry for being half of a phony...I seem to look fine, at least in the pic, so it must be a little disingenuous and cruel for me to claim I'm a giant uggo--especially when there's people here that a) aren't on "easy mode" or b) are genuinely considered uggo by society.
>>
>>18726035
>original "guestion": omg im soooo uglyyyyyy
>posts a picture of an attractive girl

Your armor is so white it's making my eyes bleed. Also not the guy you responded to.
>>
File: 1505474689885.jpg (56KB, 847x629px) Image search: [Google]
1505474689885.jpg
56KB, 847x629px
>>18726128
Aww yeah. Mission accomplished.
Nah man I'm OP whiteknighting for myself for the fun of it.

But even so I've already acknowledged how bad it was to act as if my uggoness was fact, when that's only just how I feel, not how I look (which is 4-5.5). I got good advice anyway so...okay.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>18726144
*Slaps u*
>>
>>18726144
I can't even begin to fathom the message you tried getting across in your post. Anyway, here's some real advice, you've got BDD, your brain-chemicals are all fucked up and you're paranoid, thinking everyone's against you and lying. Leave 4chan and get some psychological help, you really need it. I've got nothing more to say, but it's painfully obvious you're either a troll or got mental problems. You've got a choice. Even if you choose to do nothing about your illness you'll still lead a better life than 90% of the people, just due to your looks.
>>
>>18726174
>Even if you choose to do nothing about your illness you'll still lead a better life than 90% of the people, just due to your looks
Ahhh no

You really should get off 4chan though, when you feel as vulnerable as you do right now then this is the last place you should be coming to for help. I don't get why so many people don't realise this. Go see a school counsellor or your GP for a psychologist referral.
>>
>>18726174
>cryptic message
Really? Okay, here's what I realized because of this thread:
I understand that despite *feeling* like I'm a 1-2/10 and still do regardless of what people say, my rational mind understands that I'm probably a 4-5.5/10 at worse. So. Yeah. Basically what you said (BDD).

The 90% thing doesn't apply. Even my entire youth has been one big downward spiral. And life is but a downward spiral for women, anyways..

>>18726207
I'll find psychological help. :/
>>
>>18725918
>(190) despite it being well-distributed (big boobs, no rolls and almost flat tummy, etc.)
What you're describing is 'curvy' - not the silly co-opted term by actual obese people, but the real version, which is its own subset of highly attractive female body type for guys. The key is no rolls, as you've described.
Honestly, why are you so timid again? It's like you've baselessly been traumatised by mean-girl seterotypes. Try hang out around guys more?

>I don't like it at all
Well that there is the key. You don't like it; you should be wearing things that you do like and *enjoy* wearing. The things that usually stop you in my experience is jut inertia - the plain stuff is plentiful and easy to get. But putting a little effort into your look does net some sweet emotional returns ime. Especially when people compliment you.

>Ultimately I don't know if I truly want to be feminine. When I started caring about that was when I started feeling horribly about myself
It sounds like you've ascribed a 'positive' value to femininity, and feel bad for not being able to actualize it. IMO if it's something you consider good, you should move towards it/getting it - or at least just explore it. This thread has established that your self-perception is not calibrated properly. Now that you rationally know that you look a lot better than you think, and certainly enough to do things with, you should ruminate on it and re-evaluate your options.
>>
File: peplum.jpg (475KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
peplum.jpg
475KB, 1600x1600px
>>18726311
..cont

>I guess beyond all else I don't want to be frumpy-looking and have my own style?
Explore femininity and other directions. You're worried about the awkwardness sudden change can create. That's fine; the key is to move *gradually*. Like the frog in the boiling water adage. With your standard t-shirt jeans getup, start small by modifying the *cuts* of the shirts and jeans. Then slowly, colors. Over time, start variating the amount of layers, etc. Eventually move into straight up different clothing items. Do this over 1, 2, or even 3 years till eventually you're wearing whatever the fuck you want. I have done this myself, in many areas of life involving persona change.

>>18726103
>Also, guys, is there something particularly wrong with the way I come off?
Not particularly imo. The abuse you're getting is standard response to these threads.
I don't get the feeling that you're properly fucked up; You just seem sad, and beaten down by life. I'd second seeking out help but not in a super serious way - like, I'd just recommend seeing a counselor as opposed to a psychiatrist or anything. It may do well to just talk to someone about things that worry you. I've done it before and it really helped me.
>>
>>18726311
190 on a girl ain't curvy bruh. That's straight up fat. She didn't say how tall she was but if you factor in the average female height carrying 190 that's obese. Even if she was a taller female, 190 would still be fat.
>no rolls at 190
>lol
>>
File: 1504627824266.jpg (169KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1504627824266.jpg
169KB, 500x680px
>>18724000
Ok your problem isn't that you're ugly.
Your problem is that you think you're ugly.

Just because you're not uggo doesn't mean you're hot as fuck. It just means you need to work on how you see your self. End up loving who you are.

Improve what you can (weight, fashion, living/job situation) and come to terms with things you can't change (height, facial structure, nationality and ethnicity) don't mutilate your self "perfect" with plastic surgery or liposuction because in the end that ain't you.

Good luck on the path to enlightenment homes.
>>
>>18724000
please get away from here and don't follow these basement dwellers advice
>>
File: body-fat-percentage-women.jpg (131KB, 610x786px) Image search: [Google]
body-fat-percentage-women.jpg
131KB, 610x786px
>>18726346
>190 on a girl ain't curvy bruh.

Ugh, bloody English system. I thought 190 would be ~75kg, but apparently it's 86.

Regardless, girl in this vid's 'before' is 190 at 5'6": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AehDfEuJ5Y

OP said no rolls, so I assumed she's tall with an end result of something like ~32% according to this picture.

I don't know about you, but I'd still def go for 35% with that fat distribution..
>>
>>18723893
neat, I have n00ds of the artist who did this
>>
>>18726571
You know you have to post them, right?
>>
>>18724007
>haha
I hope you drop your phone
>>
>>18724000
I'd eat your ass
>>
>>18724436
Good adv
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.