[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would I be considered a pedo if I dated a midget? I'm 6'5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Would I be considered a pedo if I dated a midget? I'm 6'5 and she's 4'8. We're both in our 20s, and we have been on a few dates. We both kinda like each other, I just don't know if what I am doing is wrong. Will society treat me differently, or should I not worry about it? I'm just a bit paranoid on what everyone thinks of me if I did pursue her considering the height differnce. Idk if you need this but she's an 8/10 asian girl

>pic kinda related, pretty much what it looks like rn
>>
Do what you want to do, OP. You're both in your twenties, even if she's 20 and you're 29 it would be alright by society's standards if you're fine with that age gap yourself and dealing with a younger person.

If you like her - go for it. Seriously. Height difference is not being a pedophile. You might feel a little uncomfortable at first, but over time you'll stop giving a shit.
>>
It obviously doesn't make you a pedophile since she isn't a child. Unless the reason you're attracted to her is because she is as short as one.

Be happy, fuck other people.

One thing that would help is if she would have a wardrobe and make up that reflects her maturity however attempting to change even something that small is risky.

I date a man 25 years older than me, we get all kiiiinds of looks but we are happy so fuck the looks. It almost becomes fun after a while. A secret inside joke where you know everyone is wondering.
>>
>>18723699
People will look at you funny from time to time, but it's well within your rights to tell them to fuck off and mind their own business.
>>
Alright looks like I'm good! Thanks for the reply anons
>>
>>18723699
You'll get the occasional strange look but its fine.

Good friends of mine are a couple with him being 6'4 and her 5'0
We joke about it but it's fine really.
>>
>>18723699
You'd only be considered a pedo by idiots.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.