[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So uh im freaking out. This all happened today >be me >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (19KB, 231x218px)
image.jpg
19KB, 231x218px
So uh im freaking out. This all happened today
>be me
>be high school seinor
>friends love the omea wa shinderu meme
>decided to write it down on a piece of paper in the middle of class so my friend behind me would see it
>use the same piece of paper to write my shitty essays
>never erase the message for my friend
>be me this morning
>get pulled out of first period
>get sent to class councilor
>thefuck.avi
>I've never done anything wrong in this establishment
>"anon your teacher saw this note on the bottom of your paper, do ypu know what this means?"
>OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK.jpg
>"yea my asian friend told me it means to celebrate one's failure"
>(jesus fucking christ you dumbass thats too convenient)
>"anon it actually means you are already dead. We are going to have to follow FEDERAL PROTOCOL"
>"what do you mean Ms. Iwantedtobeasingerbutimafuckinglandwhale?"
>"basically anon we're going to call one of your parents and they will pick you up and you will not be permitted on school grounds until a psychologist says you're not fucking insane".
>parents are no tolerance sociopaths, if anyone they need a psychologist.
>nothing really happens for most of the day, but we do see a psychologist
>hellyeamedicalinsurance.png
>until we get a call on the home phone.
>its basically the lead administrator
>says when i comeback to turn in the psychologist's evaluation im going to need to speak with him with a parent with me

Am I getting expelled? My family is a legacy at this school, ive been the model student for the past three years. Please i need to know
>>
>>18723367
These people seem like the least interesting people ive ever met in my life. What bores. Always be very respectful but you will look back at this as being a fucking god send make the best of your new life out of shit ville
>>
why didn't you say it was a fucking internet meme joke, maybe show them a video
>>
File: 1504711555583.jpg (16KB, 613x587px) Image search: [Google]
1504711555583.jpg
16KB, 613x587px
>>18723367
this reminds me of some of the bs i had to deal with in high school. Just laugh it off dude, dont take it too seriously.
>>
>>18724036
^ Exactly this

Show them this page http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/you-are-already-dead-omae-wa-mou-shindeiru

Also, what anal hemorrhoid of a country are you in for this to happen (I think I already know, but I want to be sure)?
>>
And then everyone stood up and clapped huh op
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.