[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I need your opinion. Im a fem (18) currently seeing someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (343KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343KB, 605x454px
/adv/ I need your opinion.
Im a fem (18) currently seeing someone 20 years older than me. He's my second "relationship" and the second person I have ever slept with.

Question is, how is the view of a relationship different when you are older? I am not sure if I'm a fling or there's a different interest. He has never been married, no kids and just mostly works.

So to the older section of /adv/, how is commitment shown? It's obv not the whole charade of "will you go out with me" anymore. He has expressed interest in me moving in with him but I'm still being cautious.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18722998
Okay I will tell you what I would tell anyone. I am not old but this is advice i've given before. Frankly relationships between younger girls and older men are very common. I'm guessing your concern is if he's using you or not? But the fact that he is't marriage has no previous attachments it's probably a good sign that he really is just into you.

Becaues of the obvious difference in power maybe you should try to wait a year or a 1.5 years before you move in with him. Really get to know him, but I bet if it you wait to move in with him you'll be able to decide.
>>
Thats fucking retarded OP get help for your latent daddy issues and stop letting old men abuse you. You may think oh its only one but youve already gone too far. He was an adult before you were born. If you think he is capable of relating to you, he is either a literal retard or you are severely and dangerously confused.
Seek help amd for the love of everything dont listen to people who tell you this shit is okay. It isnt.
To all the nasty old dudes who do this kind of shit, fuck you, kys.
>>
>>18723029
>he never read Jane Eyre
>>
hes using you for your stupid young pussy. i know because i felt the same way when i fucked 20 yo girls in my mid 30s.

it doesnt mean you cant be happy but it does change the dynamic and you will never truly be equals in the relationship, but you probably enjoy that if this isnt a troll post.

>how is the view of a relationship different when you are older
doesnt really matter because the relationship will never get that far if he's the kind of guy to go back to the freshest model ever couple of years.
>>
>>18723019
Thanks anon I do enjoy the power dynamic. Idk it was mostly a fling in my behalf but he is talking plans for the future and I'm starting to see potential.
>>
>>18723091
Yeah the power inequality doesn't bother me, I'm mostly concerned as to why he is trying to wife me when this is the case. At least from his part it's a bit weird.
>>
>>18723125
Actually OP it's not a bit weird. I know you think that because he is old and is so great he would want an older women. But actually it's usually the opposite case for older men they like the fact that younger women are obviously prettier, less traditional, more adventurous and more spirited as most youth are. So probably the qualities you like in him are the opposite of the ones he likes in you. Opposites atttact and so on
>>
>>18723125

I'd guess because it's a means to an end and he's not scared of an 18 year old taking him through the ringer in a divorce, like a woman his age absolutely could. You're a much safer bet for him because you're the one doing all the worrying while he lays the dick and has a home. His life virtually doesn't change, because you're so young he can just tuck you into a facet somewhere like it's nothing. Wifing probably holds a different connotation for him.
>>
>>18723125
1. trying to manipulate you in to thinking he really loves you so he can keep a tight leash on you

2. hes finally ready to settle down and have kids.

i'm not TOO cynical in this situation because i picked out a hot 25yo to get married to but then there is a world of difference between 25 and 18. I really don't have much positive to say about 18yo girls or a 35+ yo man who would enter the relationship with one.

initial thoughts are that it turns him on to be with almost jailbait and that alone might trouble you
>>
>>18723150
No but thats the thing an 18 year old still could take him through the ringer in a divorce and soon shed be 20 then 21 then 22. So what you're saying is pretty stupid
>>
Op here, thanks anons I'm getting a good view of the situation. I think I'll ask him soonish about the future again so I don't waste my time too much (though I have to admit the sex is pretty good).

Which reminds me, he is not exactly well-endowed, could that be why his ego lies on being with me?
>>
>>18723195
id avoid bringing penis size in to this. actually avoid bring up penis size at all with smaller guys.
>>
>>18723195
OP regardless of what other people say. There have been plenty of people who actually loved each other with great age difference then 20 years. So, just because a bunch of internet trolls who don't know anything about anything tell you it's weird and disguisting doesn't mean he doesnt actually love you.

He's completely single so you shouldn't really view him and different then any other guy. Just try to feel confident in the things that you bring to the table.
>>
>>18723207
It doesn't mean he doesn't love her, it's just more likely that he's using her than if he was with a woman his own age.
>>
>>18723061
You really like saying that dont you faggot?
>>
>>18723328
I really do
>>
OP again here. Any suggestions on what to pay attention for as to sings of commitment?

Thanks again guys.
>>
File: 1503456975173.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1503456975173.png
127KB, 601x508px
>>18723061
I read Jane Eyre and I still half agree with that anon.

Anyway, OP, of course he's trying to house wife you. It's natural--ringing you in means he has access to a high-fertility womb and a tight pussy. He doesn't appear to care that you mostly haven't lived life on your own and probably isn't independent. Yeah, >>18723207 and their cute little ideas of love may be possible, but let's face it...love isn't blind and he wholeheartedly chased after a little girl. His priorities are pretty clear. He doesn't respect you.

He's probably committed, though exhibits some worrying qualities.
You're a catch, he wants you to move in with him, has never been married or has kids (which he might be lying about), and there's no younger women outside of underage ones.

Here's my honest recommendation: don't move in with him soon. It's worrying that he's trying to pull you in this early in the relationship despite you being that young. Fresh out of school and home.
So. Yeah.

Think of the relationship like this
>not a fling to him; he wants to catch you and keep you before you get away
His commitment to you isn't as a person, it's as a catch.
>>
>>18723431
Thank you for this thought out reply. I appreciate your honesty.
>>
>>18722998
tell me how you met grandpa op, so when im old i can learn how to take advantage of young dumb 18 year olds like you :P
>>
>>18722998
wtf, you shouldnt be dating anyone like 5 years older than you, lol
>>
>>18723443
Hm, I hope you mean that and aren't just saying that.

Do you want to move in with him? I guess a part of my judgment is caused by how vaguely you describe the relationship. It's like there's not much there besides good sex.
>>
>>18723458
I meant it, anon.

There is some weird companionship going on and I feel supported and cared for as far as my mind senses.
When it comes to sex I do feel like I'm a sort of trophy tho, I don't know if I mind it. One time after everything he just kept touching my skin and saying "my little baby" over and over again.
>>
Lol.

This guy is gonna fuck you for a while then drop you.

You got a long road ahead
>>
Hey OP, my husband is 20 years older than myself as well. I wouldn't sweat it too much. I'm making a generalization here, but men that age tend to be more sure of what they want and more steady as far as commitment go. He's focused on his career and now he wants more.

A lot of people balk at my relationship but it's so much better than anything I had before. If you're happy, be happy. It can work. Stay cautious but to me it sounds like my husband, he just decided what he wanted and I was ready for it at my age and it all worked out.

As far as proof of commitment I think expressing interest in living with you etc are huge indicators that he is very serious. Men that age have either been through enough shit or seen their friends go through enough that they're usually not going to joke about that kind of thing.

I personally think older men and younger women work out pretty well. Don't do anything rash or sudden but it sounds real to me.
>>
>>18722998
OP honestly you sre a whore and I spit on you.
I hope he gets someone younger than you as soon as he realizes how useless you are as a houseslave.
>>
>>18723431
But anon she grown she mature for her age she got her life on track with this guy he dindu nuffin she in control
>>
>>18723496
Thats fucking gross

>>18723543
So is this
>>
>>18722998

My 2c is that people who are so hung up about age with relationships are small minded fools. I really believe that.

Have the ability to shift your view from your tiny little space and blip in history and have a little more perspective. People have been marrying with such age gaps for thousands upon thousands of years.
My grandma got married at 17 to someone 12 years older than her. A lady that is a family friend is 20 years younger than her husband. They've been happily married for 30+ years.

This is no different from any other prospect. Go with him. If you don't like it for any reason, leave. Problem solved.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.