[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys compete over women so much? Whenever i'm out,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: pepe.jpg (109KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
109KB, 960x720px
Why do guys compete over women so much?
Whenever i'm out, if I see an attractive girl, even old guys, younger dudes, married dudes, everyone will gawk and drool like they're in the desert staring at ice cream.

If you still think about fucking other people, why are you in a relationship? Why not leave it alone for the single guys?
>>
Most men are still just stupid animals enslaved by their instincts. They also don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.
>>
>>18722867
Most people are still just stupid animals enslaved by their instincts. They also don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.
>>
>>18722853

>Whenever i'm out, if I see an attractive girl, even old guys, younger dudes, married dudes, everyone will gawk and drool like they're in the desert staring at ice cream.

I don't really notice that. Entertain the possibility that not everyone perceives the world the same way you do.
>>
>>18722917
I notice that shit. Youre retarded if you think people dont stare at hotties.
The answer to your question OP is that weve done our absolute best to create a sex and money driven society and culture. It worked.
>>
Because it's sports. Same with women and owning the alpha male.

Cliffs; koth
>>
>>18722853
Most men see women as objects
>>
>>18722928

>I notice that shit. Youre retarded if you think people dont stare at hotties.

My advice for you is the same; entertain the possibility that not everyone perceives the world the way you do. OP said "Whenever I'm out I notice". Entertain the possibility that not everyone goes out and notices men "gawking and drooling" every time they go out. I never said I don't think people stare you fucking knuckle dragger.

Google the "Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon". Sometimes people see things more frequently because they're looking for that thing, not because it happens more often. Use your brain, kid.
>>
>>18722853
Same reason women do, most people have a biological desire to reproduce and spread our genetic code as far as it will go. Thats why you're still attracted to attractive people even in a relationship and even if cheating isn't something that would ever cross your mind.
>>
File: snuggles.jpg (77KB, 1080x1053px) Image search: [Google]
snuggles.jpg
77KB, 1080x1053px
>>18722853
I'm an attractive male and I don't like at attractive women as a sexual object to be dominated. I also don't compete over women at all. I treat and think of women as people, just like myself. I'm in a healthy relationship and I won't oggly another woman in general but if one is cute, I do take notice of it but just think, wow she is pretty, and that's about it.

I will give you that some men and women are lude when it comes to their sexual preference OP, (I dated a girl whose sisters were worse then any guy I've ever met when it came to talking about attractive men,) but that doesn't mean everyone is OP.

Honestly, from your viewpoint of this post, I think you view women as a competition or else you wouldn't be noticing it so much. I don't mean that as an insult, but maybe you should reflect on that a little. Best of luck.
>>
File: 1499379977578.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499379977578.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>18722974
>I'm an attractive male and I don't like at attractive women as a sexual object to be dominated. I also don't compete over women at all. I treat and think of women as people, just like myself. I'm in a healthy relationship and I won't oggly another woman in general but if one is cute, I do take notice of it but just think, wow she is pretty, and that's about it.
>>
>>18722984
>Treating people like people is considered fedora tier shit

Not even that guy but what the fuck has the world come to
>>
File: male desire.png (55KB, 1218x324px) Image search: [Google]
male desire.png
55KB, 1218x324px
>>18722853
>>
>>18722961
For fucks sake you are an idiot.
>>
>>18722984

is this hard to believe?
shiet man, I normally get more chicks when I try the least / not seeing dating as a game (as I am right now, now that I think about it) and more as people.
>>
>>18722853
>why do guys like attractive people? I don't understand basic human instinct

Its a pretty normal thing to look at things that appeal to you, the sex that attracts you is no different. Getting married doesn't automatically turn this biological thing off.
>>
>>18722853
>WHY DO PEOPLE LOOK AT ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE?
>>
>>18722853
competing over women is what drives society.

men wouldnt do anything if they didnt want primo pussy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.