[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that sometimes we meet people who are compatible with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Heart-On-Fire.jpg (440KB, 2765x4200px) Image search: [Google]
Heart-On-Fire.jpg
440KB, 2765x4200px
Why is it that sometimes we meet people who are compatible with us in values, attractiveness and lifestyle but there just isn't any spark or just being with them causes anxiety. I shortly dated a girl I was crushing on for a bit. She was attractive, I enjoyed sex with her and desired her greatly but something was "off" about it. She felt the same way and we ended up going separate ways. I miss her but I know it was the right move. Why does htis happen?
>>
I think they call it *autism* these days.
>>
>>18722817
lack of what they call a spark or chemistry. maybe do some research and hope you don't find too much hocus pocus.

>>18722829
commit suicide
>>
>>18722829
Great response. You've given me a lot to think about, friend.
>>
>>18722817
>I enjoyed sex with her
Every fucking time with you people. Nuclear hellfire when?
>>
>>18722854
Do you have a problem with people enjoying sex or ...?
>>
>>18722854
yeah I know. what type of person doesn't tolerate a little bit of boredom and dissatisfaction in order to bust a nut. I sure as hell do. I'm not even being sarcastic.
>>
>>18722842

When you put it like that you kind of just prove his point.

>>18722817

Because humans are complicated, basically. It sounds like everything was there except something. You could probably sit down and analyze her and find out, yeah. You don't like the way she does X and it's a dealbreaker. She acts like Y when something happens and that's the dealbreaker. Something like that.

You probably just need to seriously consider her and sort of run down what was good and what you might not consider good (not necessarily bad)... you'll probably find something that you make a face at. Everyone's got dealbreakers, you're not that much different-- even if she was hot and good in bed and you shared a connection.
>>
>>18722859
I have a problem with premarital sex. And this guy straight up admitted he didn't love his gf. He didn't even delude himself into thinking it.
>>
>>18722863
>when you put it that way
>gibber jabber using letter variables
>>
>>18722875
>IT'S ALMOST AS IF PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THE SAME OPINIONS AS ME

autism is one hell of a drug
>>
>>18722817
I had something like that happened to me and I believe it was because we didn't know each other for long enough.
Or maybe because she just fitted a set of criteria, and I was more infatuated with the joy of having found someone the matched that set of criteria than with the girl herself.
Who knows.
>>
>>18722881
Not all opinions are equal. If I thought my opinions were wrong, why would I hold them?
Fuck off.
>>
>>18722894
opinions are either good or bad. what's good and what is bad is a matter of opinion. opinions are not real.
>>
>>18722907
>muh spoogs
Eat a dick. Things can be objectively good or bad depending on their effects.
And promiscuity is bad for civilization.
>>
>>18722920
Crayons taste like shit. Sniffing glue is patrician.

And I'm still right.
>>
>>18722926
I take that back. Neither of us knows whether or not you are eating crayons. True knowledge is impossible. I thought you sniffed enough glue to understand that.
>>
>>18722931
kek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.