[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get a thicc servile qt 3.14 gf that i can use as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

how do i get a thicc servile qt 3.14 gf that i can use as my cum dumpster
>>
pls respond
>>
File: DSC_4980.jpg (2MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4980.jpg
2MB, 2048x1360px
With that attitude the only way would be getting extremely lucky.
>>
>>18722312
what attitude do i need
i thought pussy on the pedestal is a NUH UH
>>
>>18722324
But too much in other means no longevity and shrinks the pool on girls willing to start something with you.
>>
>>18722339
too much what in other
>>
>>18722193
by not being someone who would ever type up that sentence

>>18722324
>thinking this black and white
>listening to PUA
are you autistic or something?
>>
>>18722324
Not putting pussy on the pedestal doesn't mean treating women like shit, faggot.
>>
>>18722375
what else should ordinary people like me and you use as a dating advice. my dick cant get satisfied with just masturbation anymore. we all need to get our dicks wet at some point, don't you agree?
i just need thiccness in my life.
>>
>>18722463
you already know the answer you just don't like it. women are attracted to
-money
-intelligence
-height
-appearance (which is subjective)
-ability to meet their emotional needs

You can't just grease your hair, chew gum, and say some pickup line you googled in order to cheat the system.

>okay so I think I meet enough of the criteria you listed, it's time to start meeting women. but how???
befriend women (somewhat) the same way you would befriend men. eventually one of them is going to want to fuck you.

that is unless you are like this in real life, some horny autismo or indian person
>>
>>18722477
alright thanks man
time to befirend women and fuck them
but where if ur a neet
uni starts in a month and my dick cant wait that long
>>
>>18722536
I guess it will have to. a month is not a long time. if you're very awkward and a limited set of interests try theater, or fandom clubs if they apply to you. if you're suavy mcsuaverson it should be easy to meet people in class let alone whatever club you pick.
>>
*dabs*
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.