[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. Both me and my girlfriend are 27 years old. The first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 043.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Hello. Both me and my girlfriend are 27 years old. The first signs of aging start showing on her, but not me. In your experience are we going to have issues because of this despite the popular opinion that same aged couples last longer? I still consider her sexy and erotic but damn if I do see walking those 21-22 yrs around.

Pic unrelated, just a nice type of plant that I want to have one day.
>>
>>18722168
>The first signs of aging start showing on her, but not me.
What?
>>
File: what men dream about.gif (2MB, 460x538px) Image search: [Google]
what men dream about.gif
2MB, 460x538px
Nah, the two of you will be fine.
>>
>>18722173

Wrinkles next to eyes, gray hair. Massive gray hair actually, it started at the age of 22. Shitty genetics I suppose. And veiny hands.
>>
>>18722224
Lmao, is she white ?
God I'm so thankful I wasn't born as a white woman.
>>
File: you_guys_really_like.jpg (52KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
you_guys_really_like.jpg
52KB, 720x406px
White?

My qt Asian still looks about 16
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (423KB, 3000x1765px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
423KB, 3000x1765px
Ask her to dye her gray hair, its not a big deal. The other signs of aging cant be helped but remember that all people age, even the younger girls that catch your eye, if you got with one of them the same thing will happen eventually too
>>
>>18723085
she looks better on the left. mask makeup is repulsive
>>
>>18723085

This, you age too. You chase young and you're gonna lose your appeal to both sides if word gets 'round (and boy, can it get 'round fast).
>>
>>18722168
Women age like milk and men age like whiskey.
If you were together with her during her good years then stick with her through the rough ones too. If she was out fucking a bunch of people and you recently hooked up then dump her and go for a younger girl who wants to settle down in the near future. They have done multiple studies on this issue where women who are getting close to their 30s and haven't settled down are getting passed up by men their age for younger women who do want to settle down. I find it fucking hilarious, as I'm a 34 year old dating a 28 year old who has a 30 year olds mindset. My single 30+ year old female friends act nasty towards her because they can't find a "nice guy" anymore. Life is a bitch.
>>
>>18722174
She is perfect. Like literally perfect in every way, physically.
>>
>>18723144
Can't even see her ass but okay
>>
>>18723161
Perfect.
>>
>>18722168
As an older guy let me tell you something, looks don't mean shit in a relationship.
I mean when youre really starting out and want to explore they do, but as you get older you just want a woman who isn't a raging cunt.

This is what fat ugly bulldyke feminists don't get, its not the way they look or dress that men find unappealing its their behavior and beliefs the repulse men.
And on the other end of the looks spectrum I wouldn't want to be with a physically stunning woman who is a complete bitch for the same reasons.
Awful people are just awful to spend time around and their inherent awfulness over time rubs off onto you.

If your gf is a fun, honest and great person you enjoy spending time with them who gives a fuck how she looks?
Only the most helplessly vain and self obsessed people value looks over love, don't believe their lies
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.