[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ironically, I've only had girlfriends when I was an absolute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: angery pusheen.png (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
angery pusheen.png
54KB, 400x400px
Ironically, I've only had girlfriends when I was an absolute loser. Does anyone know why this would be? When I start doing better in life, the same women are no longer interested.
>>
what were they like?
>>
You had more time for them.
>>
>>18722054
I still have a lot of free time. I'm not some fantastically successful busybody now.

>>18722050
Thots.
>>
>>18722058
>Thots
there's your answer. like calls to like.
>>
File: 1496592352075.jpg (50KB, 1200x495px) Image search: [Google]
1496592352075.jpg
50KB, 1200x495px
I had girls literally make out with me out of nowhere (club) and chicks asking me for my number when I was a skinnyfat clown. Now that I became swole and serious, they just look at me cold and dead.

Idk what the fuck happen.
>>
>>18722067
they expect you to approach them now
>>
>>18722062
You're probably on to something there. Is there any way around this? I'm very bored, and still not well off enough to seriously date a classy woman.
>>
>>18722067
OP here. Evidence suggests that >>18722072 post is also correct.

Speaking personally, it's hard to approach people when you still see flaws in yourself though, like a mostly empty wallet or a shitty tattoo.
>>
>>18722074
of course. like to calls to like. change of scenery in your stomping grounds would be first thing to try
>>
>>18722080
I mean, is there any way to get back with the low-standard women? I'm not successful enough to be with the high-standard women yet - it could take years more.
>>
>>18722083
don't sell yourself short. ever. the places where you go to mingle with the thots? sometimes, maybe most times, there will be girls scattered about who keep to the fringes because reasons. bored looking. calm looking. kinda sad looking. kinda hopeful looking. anything but a scowl and an angry expression is worth approaching. start trying for those. put the flaws thing out of your mind. most folks won't notice anything is out of order unless we ourselves tip em off to it, and even then all they'll pick up on is that we're feeling uneasy and closed off about **something** but they'll not be able to discern exactly what. again don't sell yourself short
>>
File: idk guy stuff.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
idk guy stuff.gif
2MB, 500x278px
>>18722072
>>18722078
Do you guys realise what it means to become fit and serious? All you see is flaws. Flaws everywhere.
>>
>>18722098
I might have a job, and this tattoo removed, in a matter of months. Maybe I should practice more patience and restraint. It just sucks to be alone 95% of the time.
>>
>>18722104
see second half of post directly above

>>18722106
whatever's the right thing for you to do, whatever makes the most sense for your life right now & for the future, do that.
>It just sucks to be alone 95% of the time.
yes. yes it does. keep looking forward. until then we always have shitposting
>>
>>18722104
I can't achieve ideal fitness, because of an injury, but yes. I understand what you mean. Becoming disciplined and sincere makes most of humanity look ridiculous, and people can sense when they're being evaluated. Then there's always the slip-ups like, "You're miserable because you're doing this," or, "It's completely delusional to believe that."
>>
>>18722127
>>18722104
>>18722125
Oh, and flaws in ourselves? We all see those. Even people who are silly enough to ignore their real flaws come up with imagined ones. I don't think self-criticism is exclusive to people who exercise.
>>
>>18722134
>>18722134
>I don't think self-criticism is exclusive to people who exercise.
I used to think just like you. People are aware of their own flaws to an extend, but it just gets out of hand when you genuinly transform into a fit person. I never use the term ''redpilled'', but that's really what it is.
>>
>>18722153
What do you mean specifically? Are you redpilled about the world, or just yourself?
>>
>>18722238
My own flaws. My ex turned this way, too.
>>
>>18722257
Such as?
>>
>>18722274
Personal flaws. You become much more aware.
>>
File: angery.jpg (94KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
94KB, 750x742px
>>18722283
Personal flaws such as?!
>>
>>18722285
other poster here. fukken saved. also
>slip-ups
>hiding your power level
anon pls
>>
>>18722285
Your face, your body, your bitching, your lack of self-awarness, your childishness, cognitive dissonance, etc. You become much more aware of these things than previously.
>>
File: knife at shibe.jpg (46KB, 574x385px) Image search: [Google]
knife at shibe.jpg
46KB, 574x385px
>>18722303
>still not specific
It's almost like you don't actually know what you're referring to.
>>
File: nietzsche.jpg (35KB, 524x400px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
35KB, 524x400px
>>18722310
"You want, if possible - and there is no more
insane 'if possible' - to abolish suffering.
And we? It really seems that we would rather
have it higher and worse than ever...The
discipline of suffering, of great suffering -
do you not know that only this discipline has
created all enhancements of man so far?"
-Friedrich Nietzsche
>>
>>18722303
>>18722337
To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities — I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished: I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not — that one endures.
>>
>>18722006
Women can't compete intellectually with most males so they either like to import turd worlders who the can feel superior to or date beta losers like you op.
>>
>>18722326
no no other poster as in not the anon you were talking to. i'm this faggot >>18722062
>>
>>18722390
oh hey. you guys changing tactics again. neat.
>>
>>18722390
>>18722437
He probably believes it a little bit, and is, in his language, an "omega loser."
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.