[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im a 5.9ft, spanish white guy, 26, been told im attractive often,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1505414144495.jpg (69KB, 640x959px) Image search: [Google]
1505414144495.jpg
69KB, 640x959px
im a 5.9ft, spanish white guy, 26, been told im attractive often, living in vietnam with a literal 10/10 asian qt. (i duncare yiur taste, to me she is)
she is christian, smart and creative, devoted to have cute mixed children with a good education. she is caring for me, and i love her, i really do. she also does love me. we have been broke, got robbed, and after 2years, she has been through all of it, by my side. she is a literal angel gf
+ the sex is astronomically good. unbelivably good, she loves me to enjoy her perfect tight skinny body in any way i want, she cosplays for me, she does any kind of stuff i could wish. except anal, she squirts she fucks me in every way, she edges me then milks me, she likes to dominate to her pussy for hours until she is done... (love that shit, bringing her to her limit) i name it i got it. i also do the same for her, we have epic sex basically. i fucked +50 women at least, i promise what i have is total heaven. i feel lucky. im called handsome, but im just a cinematographer and a nerd. she is a nerd too, she plays lol with me, she main poppy i play main teemo. cute af best nerd couple ever. no joke, im lucky.

but still

somehow

when i see another cute, or attractive girl... is not like im attratcted but i feel curious... how they'd be on bed. im not like finding them better than my gf... just different and potentially interesting.

i even feel inclined to flirt with them, sometimes i even did some days me and my gf had an argument or sth
I stopped replying the second i had sex again wth my gf out of realization of how stupid that behaviour is.

so what do? how can i... ofuscate other women, how can i make myself ignore them?
my gf doesnt deserve this behaviour from me, i dont too from myself.
plz help, i really hate women, always making men lose their mind. i just want to get my mind lost in this girl that owns my heart deeply already.

pic related: not her but exacly same tight skinny body type, similar face, no surgery
>>
Ill be happy to provide advice too, so AMA aswell :)
>>
>>18721789
Don't ruin a good thing. The grass is not greener on the other side, she has all you need and more. Your just gonna be depressed in a year from now after you've slept with a few people.
>>
Assuming you live near the city, get some money and move out to a good tight-knit suburb. Still has good internet for your gaming, not too far from work, less women to distract you, and more things for you to do with your gf other than gaming and fucking. Not to mention more privacy. If you can't move out or don't live in the city, basically what >>18721857 said.
>>
File: 1505337126898.jpg (729KB, 1071x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1505337126898.jpg
729KB, 1071x1071px
Asians can't be 10/10.
>>
>>18721789
I have heard the "future authoring program" is good for helping people develop a vision of the future and commit to it. Basically has you meditate on your future by writing about it. You write about the worst possible future and the best possible one. By crafting detailed imagery of potential heavens or hells you can create will keep you committed to the best possible future. Attraction to women will never go away but you have to resist. If you fuck up this relationship you will be worth less than dirt OP.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.