[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any legals in here that can help me out? My wife wants to file

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 200_s.gif (23KB, 294x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
23KB, 294x200px
Any legals in here that can help me out?

My wife wants to file for divorce. She has not filed yet. There is a 1 year old child involved. Our conflicts are not going well. She is threatening to tell the cops I raped her. Bitch has gone off the deep end. I have family in another state. Would it be abandonment or illegal for me to go stay with family for a few weeks while shit cools off? And also, how would look when we determine custody? I really don't want to lose my child.
>>
Sorry dude you're pretty much already going to be fucked by the legal system
>>
>>18721683
You can leave.
And for custody of the child it's best if you just agree on something like adults. If not you'll have to get lawyers
>>
women hold all the cards in divorce court
sorry m8 you are fucked literally she could hit the kid everyday and still get custody
>>
>>18721683
Can you tell us how long you know each other, ages, how long you were dating and how stupid you (her) are that you ignored all problems with communication and decided that having baby will magicaly solve all your life problems?

>i dont really want to lose my child
Then fucking dont divorce, stop yelling at your wife, admit how big asshole you are and find working compromise. Despite 4chan memes about divorce, for wife it is also pretty bad move.

Stop seeing your wife as an enemy, try to surrender, throw your ego put of window and FUCKING SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE? Mayve all you need is to admit to her she is right and you want to change your lives for better?
>>
Maybe you shouldn't have raped your wife.
>>
>>18721723
This. It's very disheartening how often 4chan gives the advice to just end the relationship. People whine and cry about how marriage isn't special or meaningful anymore, and it's partially because as soon as the going gets tough, you're swarmed with advice to leave. Marriage takes work. Some marriages take more work than others. You fell in love with her for a reason, and oftentimes people who feel they've fallen out of love realize that they can either fall back in love, or that they only felt that way because they didn't see how their relationship could possibly be repaired. Both people have to decide they want to make things work, and then they do everything in their power to actually do the work
>>
Record every time she tries to threaten you or do other crazy shit.
You can make her seem like an unfit mother with mental issues if you get the proof for it all you need is enough proof.
>>
>>18721737
>wife threatening to cry rape
>relationship is worth it with this person
>>
>>18721753
Just try imagine for a second how shit husband OP is if his wife has to use such "argument" against him. And no, shit people usually attract the same level of shit partners. I bet op is as guilty as his wife or maybe even more.
>>
having kids in the first place
> anon just say you're gay and if they take away the kid they'll just be homo haters
problem solved
>>
>>18721683
If she slept with you or hung out with you after the "rape" than it would be really difficult on her part to make it believable in court. Unless you have some leftist feminist judge.

Women almost always win in custody. Unless, she is a proven shit person or there is a compromise between you two for the sake of the child.
>>
find your own lawyer asap
>>
File: selfportrait.png (127KB, 935x557px) Image search: [Google]
selfportrait.png
127KB, 935x557px
>Getting married
>Having children

You should have known better, m8
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.