[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If we're "taking some time apart" with my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: big eyes10.jpg (246KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
big eyes10.jpg
246KB, 1600x1200px
If we're "taking some time apart" with my girlfriend but with strong hints that she wants to break the relationship completely and i decide not to see other women in this time but she's probably banging other dudes.

Is this a form of cucking? am i a cuck now?
>>
Yes, most of the time people take breaks they never get back together. Also you have to think of why she wanted to take a break in the first place. I don't really know her, but odds are she saw someone and is trying them out while keeping you as a backup in case it doesn't work.
>>
>>18721615
"I want to take a break" is a soft break up. In harsher terms, she wants to test the waters while keeping you as a fall back. If I were you I'd just end it here.
>>
It was already ended when she wanted to 'take a break'. I rather doubt doing that was your idea or that you liked that plan in the first place.
When girls ask for that shit, it is best to consider any relationship done and over in all but name.
>>
File: space.jpg (54KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
54KB, 750x750px
>>
>>18721630
>>18721666
>>18721680
>>18721696
the breakup was obviously her idea and i was against it

she cried very heavily the whole time does that mean something?

also no one answered my original question? am i a cuck or someone who got dumped and didn't realize it ?
>>
>>18721725
You got dumped.

If you really want to know that bad tell her you are not pleased with the time a part and would like to get back together.

This is the only way to know. If she says no just tell her you want her to know you guys are 100% done
>>
>>18721725
Women cry over everything because it's easy for them to do. You're a cuck if you sit around waiting for her thinking she gives a single fuck about you
>>
>>18721736
>>18721731
but arent good relationships worth fighting for?

like i know that being pityful never works but maybe theres some convoluted way to do it
>>
>>18721807
Why did she want a break? What were the issues her (or both of you) had?

When she discussed the break, did either of you discuss any ground rules or boundaries?
>>
A traditional cuckold - Defined as a MARRIED MAN whose WIFE has sexual intercourse with another man.

A cuckold fetishist - Defined as a MARRIED MAN who get sexual arousal from his WIFE being fucked by another man.

Do you think you fit one of those categories?
>>
>>18721807
Yeah and by fight I mean. Go to her tell her how you feel, and then tell her you want to be with her again. "I don't want other people to think you're single so on."

If she declines, then move on. You clearly are at 2 different spots in a relationship. You feel that things are perfect and want to remain together, she feels like things are on the ropes and wants to be apart.

Think about how that issue can be solved? Only by one of you changing a part of their fundamental values.
>>
>>18721808
She said everything was perfect except that i said some very very nasty things in my sleep that made her look at me in a different way.

So in theory she broke up with me because of a mental issue i had, i've already treated it and its gone away.

DESU the idea of fucking random sluts is kinda apealing after many years ina relationship but this girl is really a keeper.

anyway i want to prepare for the worse
>>
>>18721826
What did you say in your sleep? Also, I'm assuming you've talked with her about this. Why does she feel that stuff you said in your sleep cancels out how you treat her? Have you gotten her perspective on this issue, like really trying to empathize with her?
>>
>>18721816
well at least im not a cuck

>>18721832
>What did you say in your sleep?
extremely rapey stuff, like the hardcorest stuff you can imagine i will not reproduce it here

i think i understand her perspective, she does not feel comfortable around me, she knows its involuntary she understands im not really like that but the idea that those things i've said are somehow a part of me cancel out her feelings.
I even believe she would like to continue but she doesnt feel like it no more,

i have literally no idea what you can do to make someone change feelings like this
>>
>>18721849
How long have you been dating? How serious was the relationship?

Also do you have hardcore rapey fantasies?
>>
>>18721853
3 years, pretty serious

i dont have rape fantasies per se. I'd love to force myself onto a girl but then having the girl like it.

I know rapists get off on the girl not wanting. That's not me if the girl really doesn't want to then im not excited.

I like the idea of her enjoying being taken by force
>>
>>18721853
oh also impregnation fetish, i also have an impregnation fetish, but purely consensual
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.