[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have this elderly woman living in the apartment below me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: e55.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
e55.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
So I have this elderly woman living in the apartment below me, she's old as fuck, like at least late 70s. Anyway, we're not supposed to smoke inside the apartments, but she does as she physically can't get up to go outside to do it. I'm scared she's going to fall asleep or even just die with a cigarette in her hand and start a fire. Not only this, but she smokes right at her window, which is directly below mine, so the smoke drifts into my apartment and messes with my asthma.

Should I talk to her about it, snitch on her to the landlord, or just suck it up so the old broad can live the rest of her life how she wants?
>>
>>18721527
You're a very nice anon, but I would mention it to your landlord, or buy a high quality air filter and just keep your window closed during the day. Maybe try to switch apartments. If it affects your health you should put yourself first.
>>
>>18721540
This. She didnt win some award making her master over your asthma just by beaing an old lady
>>
>>18721527
Knock on her door, ask her politely; if she continues, rat her out to the landlord.
>>
>>18721551

This, sensible and reasonable
>>
>>18721551
honestly this is the best answer you're going to get. One strike and she's out

Also who becomes immobile at 70? Jesus Christ my family members are like 90 and still go out and play golf
>>
>>18721527
smoking inside is fucking vile and if the apartment rules say not to do that then you should report her, because part of the cost of the apartment is due to these rules and their enforcement. they do exist for a reason. apartment fires are common in certain areas and smoking is a good way to start them

she can live her life how she wants, but if she wants to smoke inside then she shouldn't have signed an agreement that says she cant
>>
>>18721551
>>18721622
>>18722370
no it's not because she'll know who ratted her out
terrible advice, because of that one oversight
>>
>>18722405
So? What's she going to do, beat him up? Call the fucking cops? No, she's a brittle old lady who can't do shit. Hell be fine
>>
>>18722405
So... she can't even get outside to smoke... what's she gonna do?
>>
>>18721527
Just let her live her final days in peace

Maybe buy her or yourself an air purifier specifically made to handle smoke
https://homeairguides.com/how-air-purifiers/smoke/best-air-purifier-for-cigarette-smoke-cigar-odor/
>>
>>18721527
Tell her your situation, and that you won't rat her out... for a price.

Then take out your huge young penis...
>>
>on 4chan
>no one has suggested exchanging secrecy about the cigarettes for sex
>>
>>18723179
>>18723163
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.