[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf split up with me yesterday and we're meeting in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1405893.large.jpg (192KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
1405893.large.jpg
192KB, 650x400px
So my gf split up with me yesterday and we're meeting in person on sunday to end things officially and give each others belongings back. During our time together she wrote various love letters to me. Should i return them?

Reading back at them it seems ironic, as she was head over heels for me, but now has fallen out of love with me.

What do?
>>
just burn it bro. The best thing to do.
>>
>>18721457
There's no use for them anymore, throw that shit away when you're ready
>>
>>18721463
BURN IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>18721457
I went through a breakup recently, and lemme tell you having to deal with the detritus of a long relationship is tough. I put everything she gave me in a box. Not ready to throw it away yet, but I will one day. Best advice I can give you OP
>>
>>18721457
I wish you the best OP. Keep on walking.
>>
>>18721457
I ripped one of them apart in front of her since she told me she had been falling out of love for almost half a year. She got mad even though she cut the door signs she had made a month before the breakup in half and had thrown my name in the trash.
She's holding on to the rest of them now.
We're on friendly terms now and I'm glad I didn't throw it all away. Just because it ended doesn't mean we didn't have an amazing time while it lasted.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.