[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a crush on a lesbian (if you're a guy)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: lesbians-kissing-1.jpg (364KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lesbians-kissing-1.jpg
364KB, 1024x768px
Have you ever had a crush on a lesbian (if you're a guy) or a crush on a gay guy (if you're a girl)? If so, how did you deal w/ your feelings?
>>
Yes to lesbians. Ended up fucking them. 5 different lesbians, all ended the same way. Lesbians are a sure thing. You just have to be there at the right time. The right time being when they decide they need a dick.
>>
>>18721461
This.
All women are lesbians, and all lesbians still want dick
>>
>>18721442
Yeah, my ex girlfriend was a "lesbian".
It's all a meme my man.
Also, feelings are for women, you better get over that shit.
We have a biological function to breed, case closed.
>>
Yes, two girls Bianca and Maria. I met Bianca in 2013 and Maria in 2015. this was the time when we were studying in a boarding school Bianca was very good friend of mine and she liked to see me train martial arts she let me touch her ass and kiss her on the neck. and until 2016 she told me that she fucks Maria every night (aprox.) one day Bianca told me that she would like to do a trio with me but I was in another country. And now I have my girlfriend and I really love her. (ofc I would like to fuck Maria and Bianca :( but it's a new life right now I can do it in my imagination ) anyway Bianca is the girl on the Right and Maria On the Left.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.