[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So pic related who used to date my friend is stuck at a halfway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170914-104423.jpg (244KB, 589x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170914-104423.jpg
244KB, 589x1070px
So pic related who used to date my friend is stuck at a halfway house in Philidelphia and asked me for a ride to Poughkeepsie NY to be with dad (who I guess cant drive). Besides a twenty minute phone call last night and the fact she used to date my friend I barely know her and shes never given me the time of day. Now she has no one and is hoping Ill make the 5 hour journey to get her home. Im considering doing it even though I get nothing from it, just for the adventure. Would you take a 5 hour trip for a girl you barely know just out of boredom?
>>
For me, you can do whatever you want, even have a 5 hour journey: if you don't try, you won't know what's your future dealing you...
>>
Lol gross hell no dont do it. 5 hours of listening to some nasty junkie pratyle on and on
>>
>>18721280
I wouldn't
>>
Make sure she wants to bang you otherwise it's a waste of time.
>>
why do chicks do that? side pictures
>>
Why would you post her picture. That's an invasion of privacy.

>Would you take a 5 hour trip for a girl you barely know just out of boredom?
Yeah. I have issues with codependency/caretaking/a hero complex/a "helpfulness" identity, so doing an over the top favor is a bit of an ego trip for me.
>>
You could do it, but then you gotta make that trip home alone.
>>
>>18721280
So it's a 10 hour round trip, for a girl you have no friendship with, and will never see again because you're leaving her at the place that's 5 hours away. Thus meaning you will not have any friendship or relationship with her going forward. Nor should you, because she is clearly a felon or addict if she's at a halfway house.

No. this person is trash. Let her sort her own shit out. if you want to be charitable, be charitable to people who aren't shit.
>>
>>18721433
Hides their big noses.
>>
>>18721513
Big noses are great though.
>>
>>18721508
This. You have to let these idiots figure it out for themselves. If they never do who cares they are shit people anyway.
>>
>>18721508
No its a 2.5 hour trip, 5 hour round trip, and I live near her dad. So we could potentially see each other once shes back but we've never really 'clicked' in the past and im not sure we would now.
>>
>>18721591
why the hell would you wanna see her, relationship or otherwise? She's at a halfway house lel and probably for a good reason
>>
>>18721591
Jesus christ dude. Are you really considering pining for a worthless drugged out whore? Why dont you just go to a fucking bar and save yourself 5 hours?
>>
If she has gas money and I had the time. Or if she was a close friend of mine.
>>
Thanks for the advice guys, I decided I'm not going to do it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.