[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Banned from every club/bar in my college town All because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1502496694931.jpg (16KB, 230x241px) Image search: [Google]
1502496694931.jpg
16KB, 230x241px
>Banned from every club/bar in my college town

All because of a couple drunken mistakes that I now deeply regret. How can I stop my social life from being ruined?
>>
Change town, start new. You're the town's drunk, it won't go away.
>>
Are you a nigger? If so, go eat some watermelon and KFC and drink your PURPLE DRANK and fuck off.
>>
>>18721084
It depends on what you mean by "a couple drunken mistakes".
>>
>>18721099
I still have a few years of college in this town.

>>18721107
Not black. But go back to /pol/ please.

>>18721113
Being aggressive, getting kicked out for nearly starting a couple fights.
>>
>>18721129
>not black
>Being aggressive, getting kicked out for nearly starting a couple fights
You have the heart and soul of a nigger. You even posted a nigger wojak. You're a nigger.
>>
>>18721129
You are done son.
The only thing you can do is go and talk to the bar owners and apologize but because you have a track record at multiple bars this will fall flat because you are only apologizing in order to get back in.
This is like trying to repair your credit score after maxing out multiple credit cards and having no way to get another card.
>>
>>18721136
Well, what are the alternatives? Is there a way I can go about life as a young college student and still have a healthy social life when I am banned from these bars?

I wish that I didn't act like I did. But I can't change the past now.
>>
>>18721137
House parties and frat parties pretty much. You can also drink at less typical places like tgif. The fact of the matter is that you cant go where most of the people you want to interact with are. You shot yourself in the foot but that just means you cant go to bars anymore.
>>
>>18721084
And the advice this place tends to give is to just be yourself and not care what others think.
>shakes head
>>
>>18721084
If you are white, I somehow doubt you can get banned from *every* club and bar.

Also, is it a small college town? Because I also doubt you'd have much trouble in a big city like Portland.
>>
>>18721145
Small-ish, maybe medium sized. It's a city. Just not a massive one by any means.

Okay, when I say every I mean at least 3 that I know of. 2 of those being the 2 most popular establishments. All nightclubs as such. But I'm also worried that these establishments might share information between eachother and then I might have been banned from other clubs that I did nothing wrong at or never even visited.
>>
>>18721155
we've sometimes blacklisted people from clubs in the entire town here if the perpetrator is pervasive enough.
>>
>>18721155
Thats not usually how it works. If you wait a few months then they will forget that you are banned. They probably didnt document anything and they definitely arent sharing information about people who get in fights.
>>
>>18721084
If you start fights when drunk, consider not drinking.
>>
>>18721137
Become a stoner instead of a drunk.
>>
File: 1498007011734.png (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498007011734.png
31KB, 300x250px
>>18721084
what's the name of the town?

in any case, i've been "banned" from a few bars and clubs and in my experience the ban never really lasts unless you did something truly heinous like beat the shit out of some girl or shit on a table. You should try just going back with a group like you don't even remember what happened. If someone tries to give you shit or kick you out play the nice guy and act like you don't remember. If they still wanna kick you out be like "alright that's fair cheers" kinda thing.

What did you do exactly?
>>
i'm >>18721238.
Just saw >>18721129. Honestly, IMO if you were being aggressive & starting fights it's not the worst thing they've dealt with I guarantee. did you actually assault any staff? if so that's pretty unforgivable but otherwise i'd give it a couple weeks and try again.
>>
>Banned from every bar
Did you shoot one up? What the fuck?

Control yourself, goddamn. One or two, sure, but all of them? As far as I'm concerned, they did right. I hate loudmouth dudes at my bar.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.