[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help, /adv/. My boss is starting to develop paranoid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: birdpersonsbigday.jpg (597KB, 1920x1081px) Image search: [Google]
birdpersonsbigday.jpg
597KB, 1920x1081px
Please help, /adv/.

My boss is starting to develop paranoid delusions. I work for a small company, she is the owner, and I am one step down from her, so there is nobody else to report to.

It started a few weeks ago, when she started dealing with some health problems. She began acting erratically in meetings. We made jokes about it being the medications, which she wasn't used to.

But as her symptoms got better, her behavior got worse. She has started thinking that employees are out to get her or undermine her work. She has also started making major scheduling mistakes.

For the last few years, she has been great to work for, there was no problems. She ran the company successfully. I'm worried that her recent illness damaged her brain somehow.

What do I do, anons? Anyone who confronts or challenges her recently, she gets suspicious of.
>>
she still taking the medication?
>>
>>18721065
Maybe she just needs to get laid OP. Does your boss by any chance like you?
>>
>>18721083

No. The meds were discontinued awhile ago.

>>18721086

Ha! - she is a cougar.I don't dip my pen in the company ink, though. Plus, she seems pretty paranoid about her boyfriends right now as well.
>>
>>18721091
hmm. any idea what they were? like if you showed her that this sort of thing is listed as a possible side effect, might that help any?
>>
>>18721097

I checked. Nothing like this is listed as a side effect for any of them, although I wonder if the illness itself messed her up.

Basically, she got a fairly innocuous infection, had to take antibiotics. Then she had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics, so they put her on all kinds of antihistamines and corticosteroids. This weakened her immune system, which made the infection get out of control, which led to more antibiotics.
>>
>>18721114
never heard of that sort of thing happening but i'd be shocked if this were the first time something like that has gone down. know anybody in medicine?
>>
>>18721121

eh. I know a couple of pharmacists.
>>
>>18721065
Ignore all of these posts. You cant help someone who isnt looking for help. You will be coming to her as an employee and this can get you fired. Your best bet is to start looking for work somewhere else. A bad boss can ruin a work environment and you caught it early enough to escape before it damages your reputation.
You really need a family friend to talk to her or someone on equal footing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.