[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck can I afford weed for a daily medical habit? I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4623.jpg (41KB, 349x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4623.jpg
41KB, 349x450px
How the fuck can I afford weed for a daily medical habit? I mean it's ten fuckig dollars for a gram which is NOTHING it's like 600-900 dollars A MONTH for fucking a tiny barely even useful amount What THE FUCK
>>
>>18720250
Grow yer own.
>>
>>18720250
Medical habit my ass. Either pony up or go without. THC oil is a good option if you really do need it.
>>
>>18720250
Maybe I'm not understanding correctly, but why can't you just buy larger amounts?
>>
1. Grow
2. Buy wholesale instead of a gram a day aka buy a pound
>>
boy you got to be kidding me.
If it is 10 a gram for you and you spend 600-900 a month than you need to relax on the blazing.
medical habit my ass
>>
>>18720285
I could but the dealer I got with crazy weed most sells quarters at most and I am POOR usually and I hate dumping 200 bucks on weed

All the other dealers want like 15 a gram which is just no I won't do that or they short or have shitty weed
>>
>>18720340
>medical
>dealer
>quarters
you are a filthy stoner.
What is you "medical" condition?
>>
>>18720347
I have nothing to prove to you
>>
>>18720358
That is all the proof i need kek
Reason why you are spending so much is cause you are getting it off the street.
If you are not prescribed with it you do not have a medical condition where you need weed faggot.
>>
>>18720250
>whinging about buying weed
>not growing your own
anon pls
>>
File: 1504133667419.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
1504133667419.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>18720250
>medical habit
>>
>medical habit
>600-900 a month
How the fuck do you go through half a pound each month?
>>
>>18720388
1.5-3 gram a day is all I ask even a .5 is good enough
>>
Move to a legal state. 100 bucks an ounce in Washington. 1-5-10-20 bucks a gram from the store. 30-60 for dab grams.
>>
>>18720402
>15-30 dollaridoos per day is all I ask
>But I cant spend 200$ wholesale to feed my habit
Either stop smoking as much or start robbing people, over a gram a day is also kind of absurd to do daily, I mean it's easily done but your mind goes all foggy and you make terrible decisions like starting this dumb ass thread, what did you expect the replies to be? 'lmao theres a loophole that allows you to get weed and spend no money or effort'.
I tend to not subscribe to the meme that stoners are dumb losers as I smoked weed daily for a while and still did my uni coursework and a few of my friends did the same with no problems (some of them) but you sound retarded as fuck
>>
>>18720340
>I hate dumping 200 bucks on weed
>Spending 600 to 900 on weed

And stoners try to tell me they aren't retarded.
>>
Guys, guys, chill out, OP was retarded way before he started smoking pot.
>>
How do you guys find your dealers? I'm too nervous to just ask randoms in the bad part of town and I dont trust the internet.
>>
Grow your own.

Build something for yourself man.

Personal grown cannabis led me into so much more, you really end up appreciating the history & the science behind it all. Gonna sound corny man but you develop some skills and you grow in tandem with your crop.
>>
>>18721298
Go to the skatepark.
>>
Move up north. Where I live in Canada, you can walk into a respectable dispensary and a quarter ounce costs $60 and usually lasts me a couple months. I fractured my foot a few months ago and my mobility has never really been the same, but the the definitely helps with the pain. I can get weed, pills, oils, honey, tea and hopefully next year when they're legalized edibles again too.
>>
>>18721298
Go to parties and find the people smoking weed at them. Ask to add them on snapchat.

Also the best solution would be to move to a state where it is legal. The price reduction is absurd and you can garden there with no fear of retribution.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.