[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello denizens of planet /adv/. Age 15-21 I've festered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 1497336852673.jpg (235KB, 1165x826px) Image search: [Google]
1497336852673.jpg
235KB, 1165x826px
Hello denizens of planet /adv/. Age 15-21 I've festered in cyclical thoughts not unlike circles of hell. Tunnel vision? Yup.
These thoughts are about: past traumas/mistakes, body image issues, replaying events in my head, hating myself, death, etc...
And I hate going outside. I like nature but stinky towns, cars, streets, and cities crush my spirits.

My confidence+charisma has gotten so bad that my desire to find a good friend or three to comfortably own a house with and have fun is unrealistic now. Goddamn, how is a crippled and half-deft Eeyore like me ever gonna make more genuine friends?? My childhood best friend has a bf so she's probably gonna get married...fml.

Neglected, abused, fat because I had to cook my own meals from age 4, I was always a ruined human being. I had speech therapy until 5th grade when I became an advanced student. The school thought I was "Normal" and was kicked out of therapy. So, yeah, on top of being socially retarded I speak like a retard. Naturally I've grown to avoid social situations and grew socially anxious.

>my insecurity is pretty accurate. I am incompetent in many ways, and I can't bee myself because there's no one to be

I've never properly built an identity up. Used to be devious and loved to banter with my few friends, usually in a good mood, a reader/drawer/photographer, and confident. College devoured that all alive. Being a kissless autist to begin with it was already debilitating, but in college I became self-aware and egotistical (focused on myself) to a crippling fault. Yes. That's common. I just don't fuckin like it. Like you've guessed, in college I made no new friends and just feel like an alien...except a totally mundane alien, like some sort of ugly little doll full of fluff.

Life worsens to unbearable constraints. I miss my hobbies. I miss laughing and my sense of humor...I miss waking up in the morning feeling alive and ready to conquer the world. I miss the facade of freedom.
What the fuck can I do?
>>
>>18720245
Pick one thing and fix it.
>>
File: tumblr_lksflrV1781qhzw0mo1_400.jpg (37KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lksflrV1781qhzw0mo1_400.jpg
37KB, 600x410px
>>18720253
I know. I'm trying to get a referral to see a therapist and language pathologist at my university. The other "project" I had was getting fit.
>60 pounds lost from 4 month calorie deficit
Is my achievement and...nope, I somehow feel even worse about my looks then I did when I was a landnarwhal. Maybe self-improvement is supposed to be one big unsatisfying jumble.

It's just depressing because I know the year will be over with soon enough and there's no way I could change enough to have fun as a student. The best years of my life and nothing to show for it besides depression, skinniness, and slightly better social skills.
>>
>>18720364
On his way to this Josh looked really haggard for about six months.
>>
File: 1491980149823.gif (4MB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
1491980149823.gif
4MB, 600x398px
>>18720456
You guessed part of my problem. Unfortunately, I think losing the 20 remaining pounds will only worsen it. My undereye area is already a lot more concave than it used to be...

Shit genes, I guess.
>>
You sound OCD to me with anxiety as well. Get to a therapist and work on those issues.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.