[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do I make friends in college? There's a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: It-BTS-3.jpg (315KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
It-BTS-3.jpg
315KB, 2048x1536px
How the hell do I make friends in college? There's a lot of cute girls that I'm to pussy to talk to, and I don't interact with anyone. I usually just try to get my school work done.
>>
>I don't talk to anyone
>why don't I have friends
>>
File: duke.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px)
duke.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
Join the fuckin Marines
>>
Join a club for social interaction, get in shape and tone up a little bit to at least look more attractive, stop eating garbage if you already do, go out to venues and other shit going on in the area. I'm a borderline neet and the few times I go to the bars someone usually hits on me, just not the hotties that everyone is after. If you start hitting it off with some of the less desirables/more plain women you won't feel like as much of a wound-up nervous pussy around women (which doesn't mean you have to take anything, I don't take obese, super ugly, or mature women if that's the case). Point is your going to need to get used to being with women/sex if you want to break the tension...right now you're putting pussy on a pedestal and the best way to take it off is to normalize it (experience). Also, look for volunteer work if you don't have any hobbies or there aren't any hobbies for what you like.
>>
>>18719992
You gotta try anon. the only way to get better is to say hey and start from there.

I know you might say like "o hj ust say thats fucking weird." If someone asks you a question sitting next to you. be the guy who says hey and start a convo, you like this class where you from and say my names so and so nice to meet you.

It's cliche to say " seize the day" but i find that if you boil all those days down it was a really only afew moments that that made all the difference. When a classmate asked you a question looking for conversation did you answer it briefly and then look away? or did u make a new friend
>>
>>18719999
Quads confirm. Go be a jarhead for a while, get your life on track.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.