[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://pastebin.com/z6uVUL56 It's a pretty long read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: cute japgaze.png (493KB, 855x481px) Image search: [Google]
cute japgaze.png
493KB, 855x481px
https://pastebin.com/z6uVUL56

It's a pretty long read but I hope you guys can help me.
>>
You're not a virgin either and you're going to turn down the love of your life bc someone used her the way someone used you?
Hmmm
>>
>>18719876
You need to work on you first you sounds like you have some very deep psychological scars. I really recommend getting someone you can talk to. Most universities have this for free.

I would say stay friends with her for now maybe hold back on dating till you can sort yourself out.

When you finally do you will know for you what the correct path is.
>>
>>18719876
Given your initial reaction to when she told you she wasn't a virgin anymore, I would suggest going to therapy. You need to get to a place where you can move past her sexual past, but more importantly your own.

You were out of the picture. She was trying to move on. She met a guy. He lied expertly, made her feel safe, secure, and loved. She gave her virginity to him, only to realize she'd made a mistake. He'd manipulated her and built a relationship on deceit. You need to figure out why you're essentially punishing her for this and seeing her as a disgusting person. If you met someone and told them the story of how you lost your virginity, all the pain you experienced, how would it feel for them to basically spit in your face, call you a manwhore, and tell you to fuck off? You wouldn't deserve that treatment, just like she didn't deserve to be treated the way you treated her
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 666x692px
>>18719876
She's used goods anon. My suggestion is to just pump and dump her.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.