[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm approximately 5k dollars in debt and they're getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1498155117737.jpg (57KB, 603x412px) Image search: [Google]
1498155117737.jpg
57KB, 603x412px
I'm approximately 5k dollars in debt and they're getting ready to send collections agencies after me. I've tried everything, even going the route of those nasty financial domination fetishists to try to pay it off. I'm disabled and have a hard time working for long periods of time, and my rent eats up most of my money. I tried manual labor the other day, and due to my inability to retain water (I drink almost 400 oz of water a day as a result) I couldn't do it. Nobody taught me about credit card debt, and they're going to come after me. Why didn't anyone warn me about this in school? When I try to work harder I end up hurting myself. Nothing like trying to make things better to make you realize how broken you are as a human being.

I'm 25 and about to be a debtslave, I literally cannot make enough money fast enough to get myself out of this hole. What should I do?
>>
>>18719740
You have no choice but to file for bankruptcy
>>
Millennials, everyone
>>
>>18719742
I've considered it. But I wanted to run a shop one day. I've trained and prepared for it for years, but one trip into a local emergency room and wham, 2500 dollars in debt.
If I file for bankruptcy, I'll never be able to start a business. I'll be a wageslave forever. I'd rather be dead.
>>
I should clarify that a majority of my debt comes from one time when I went to a local small clinic with a cough and they dragged me around claiming I had a blood clot. They ran all kinds of tests and 30 minutes later they sent me away telling me I just had a cough. No real diagnosis.

The bill runs me 2500 dollars.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.