[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people laugh at virgins? It's not even my fault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Why do people laugh at virgins?

It's not even my fault to end up like this. I was taught the value of chastity, my parents have been constantly watching over me since this country is actually dangerous, the times i've fell in love with a girl i've gathered all the confidence i had yet i couldn't do a thing since they all had a boyfriend at the time. I don't look for cheap sex, that means nothing to me, i want to love someone and that person to love me back, yet i've only felt that way for few persons who were already taken. Is that all so fucking wrong? Why do i deserve all the shit people keep flinging on me?
>>
Lots of people can be assholes. For lots of people, it's easier to laugh at people and make fun of them and keep others at an emotionally safe distance. Not many people bother to use their empathy, and not many people realize that what comes easily to someone may not come as easily to someone else. Our society preaches getting laid and fucking plenty of people. It's not wrong whether or not you wait to have sex, but it is wrong that society puts so much pressure on people to behave a certain way. Those who ridicule you for not adhering to society just don't realize they've bought into a game created by humans, a game that doesn't matter because we all just turn into dirt whether we adhered to society's standards or not
>>
>>18719553
I'm a cripple. As in "don't leave the house, not allowed to work, can't even legally drive" cripple. I didn't lose my virginity until I met my wife. In WoW. 8 years ago when I was 26.

There is nothing wrong with having standards as long as you're not an asshole about it. I needed a chick who could deal with the sheer magnitude of bullshit that comes from my being a cripple. Not too many of those in California.
>>
>>18719561
So what now? I feel empty. I'm not required by this world, and there seems to be nothing of interest to me in it anymore either.

It's like i'm contemplating an abyss, just looking down on it. There's nothing there.
>>
>>18719553
You're making a problem out of literally nothing. You can either lie or learn to take it on the chin and poke back at anyone who messes with you. AKA quit being a humorless cunt.
>>
File: NichijouEpisode12.jpg (39KB, 854x479px) Image search: [Google]
NichijouEpisode12.jpg
39KB, 854x479px
>>18719578
Forgot pic.

I'm not even depressed. I've been on antidepressives for a year, for loving for four years a girl who got a boyfriend 3 years ago, i have to see both of them getting along every day. Not really a problem though, but that makes me feel lonely at times.

>>18719579
Why should i stop being who i am when you people keep telling me to be myself? Either way, i know it's nothing, It's some feeling that comes and goes, but every time it comes, it fills me with disgust.

I am looking at an abyss. I'm disappointed.
>>
>>18719553
It's distasteful the monomania that virgins on this site develop, the bitterness and resentment. Oftentimes they're very young yet have a deluded outlook that they already know everything and nothing is going to change even though lack of experience is literally the thing that's bothering them. The worst part is it is biologically enforced, but you realize after having sex that the "when am I going to actually have sex" impulse never actually leaves, it's just a boulder you keep rolling for the rest of your life. That's why I agree that the context of a loving relationship is what makes sex good and more than just mashing genitalia together. But then some people feel resentment that people don't love them like that, which is something entirely out of anyone's control even given the factors of exercise and overall self improvement.

And on the other hand people shit on virgins because they're dicks and think it's fun. I know it's 4chan and all but these >>18719579 people are literal teenagers.
>>
>>18719578
Many people have bought into society and the strict way of life it encourages, true. But there are plenty of people who have their own frustrations with society. My bf and I actually have lots of bonding moments over our shared frustration with how stupid society is. Society is just something we tolerate, like a game we play, just to get money for shit we need, but we know that's not the most important thing in the world by far. We live our lives, knowing many people of society won't approve. But if I'm going to turn into dirt no matter what I do, I'm going to spend my life the way I want to, and I'm going to search for people who share the same outlook. Once you toss out what society says is the meaning of life, you get to pick your own meaning
>>
>>18719611
What are you even trying to say? It's nothing but "society did me wrong, me and my bf fight society together xd". It's nothing but trash.
>>
>>18719631
I'm sorry you feel that way. I am trying to help and give you a perspective that may help you cope with future instances of people judging you negatively for your views on sex. I am not your enemy, and it's unfortunate that you responded to me as if I were. I was just trying to explain that it might be easier to brush off people's criticisms and not take them to heart if you keep in mind the fact that just because society encourages a lifestyle doesn't make it the right one.
>>
>>18719671
Of course. I know that. It's just sometimes i get tired of shit, like this >>18719604 faggot over there, again going about "hurr virgins should realize i have it worse!". There's days i get sick of their shit. Guess today's one of those days. Thanks of your attention.
>>
>>18719679
>"hurr virgins should realize i have it worse!"
that isn't even remotely close to what is being said there
>>
>>18719604
Quite the assumption you've made their champ. My point was he can either lie to deflect or own up to it and learn to be picked at. No one outside of assholes cares whether or not you're a virgin and those kinds of people will be dicks one way or another virgin or not.

Try to reread what a wrote. I never picked at him for being a virgin, I did attack him for making a big deal out of a non issue.
>>
>>18719695
there's a degree to where you should be able to bear insults gracefully, and there's this whole other area where people are being cunts for no reason than "lol its 4chan chill out just roll with it this aint a safe space sweetheart." Being that guy is entirely unjustifiable.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.