[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>starting to get over her >come across a song we used to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: brain pls.png (28KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
brain pls.png
28KB, 300x250px
>starting to get over her
>come across a song we used to listen to together
>remember how happy I felt for a little while
>go back to not being over her

We consumed so much media together that my brain now associates everything with her.

There isn't a single day I am not reminded of her.

How are you supposed to forget about someone when you're constantly reminded of them?

We shared so much music and now I can't bring myself to listen to any of it anymore because it just hurts.
>>
Wake me up
>>
Stop giving a shit.

Lie to yourself using cognitive therapy. It goes like this:

You think
>I was happy when i listened to this song together with her
>I would be happy if i had her with me right now
>Therefore i should try to get back to her

Change it to
>I was happy when i listened to this song together with her
>This song is fucking good
>I would be happy if i shared this song with other people
>Therefore i should meet more people

Rationalize, you know what you should aim for.

Either way, who gives a shit. A song is a song, your past is your past. People come and go, everyone dies and so will you, and guess what, it's always alone, for each of us. You're lucky you even fell in love with someone and could share some time with her, you'll fall in love again. It's not like you're some faggot who doesn't even find a measure of interest in anything, and who has only loved a couple of people who were already taken, like myself.

If you really can't climb out of the pit to a normal, insipid reality, visit a psychiatrist, ask for antidepressives. Fluoxetine is the shittest, cheapest of the bunch, 20mg every day for a year, and after that take one every two days for a month or so to remove it. They start to work after 2 weeks of taking them, they don't bring you happiness, they pull you out of the pit to a normal and insipid life so you can build upon.
>>
>>18719622
>its not like you're some faggot who doesn't even find a measure of interest in anything, and who has only loved a couple of people who were already taken, like myself
Tell me about that
>>
>>18719628
No. Who gives a shit. My conditions are entirely mine, your conditions are different, and from the sound of it, you're a well adjusted member of society. This is just typical shit.
>>
>>18719638
I would like to know. I'm taking an interest in you.
You strike me as an interesting person.
>>
>>18719652
>>18719553
>>
>>18719546
go on to /mu/ and find new music
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.