[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TLDR: I'm 25 and a virgin. I've started getting /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cou.jpg (74KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cou.jpg
74KB, 1024x768px
TLDR: I'm 25 and a virgin. I've started getting /fit/ but I live in a town with no young women (details why below) A good-looking (for her age) 62 year old japanese woman wants to sleep with me.

Should I lose my v to the Japanese cougar?
Hold off until I find someone I'm actually attracted to?

Details: I'm teaching English in a small Japanese town. There's not much going on here, and I like the quiet life. When kids finish high school, almost all of them go off to a big city somewhere to study in a university. There is no one my age. Only the young kids I teach and old parents/grandparents.

A woman two years older than my mother (62) has shown a lot of interest in me. For the moment, I'm just "teaching her English" (she speaks near fluently but I'm her conversation partner). She takes me out for steak dinners and other nice things like that. Her children are my age, and off living in the city. I don't know anything about her husband. She offered me sex one time when I was really drunk and I agreed and flirted more openly with her. We didn't do anything that afternoon though. I played dumb the next time we went out though. We only see each other a few times a month due to busy schedules.

I'm not attracted to Asians. I like other white people. I can't deny that this lady is good-looking for her age but she's still Japanese and my mother's age ... It's really bizarre. My reasons for sleeping with her would be because I'm horny and want to get more stuff out of her. She has a lot of money (or her husband or something...) What do?
>>
>>18719451
>until I find someone I'm actually attracted to

This is important. If you ask me, you shouldn't have sex with someone you're not even attracted to just to get it over with.
>>
>>18719456
The guy is 25 and has a woman who is genuinely attracted to him.

Are you kidding?

Go for it OP.
You will see that you will gain a lot of comfidence after it
>>
>>18719451
Consenting adults...
>>
File: encore-edit-10.jpg (609KB, 1008x1512px) Image search: [Google]
encore-edit-10.jpg
609KB, 1008x1512px
>>18719451
You will really make somebody happy. Getting laid is very difficult for a woman her age.
>>
Thank you for the advice. Bumping for more.
>>
If a guy your age told me he was a virgin, i most likely wouldn't sleep with him. Do it anon.
>>
>>18721184
>>
>>18719451
Now my poor lost brother let me explain the situation, she's using you and if you sleep with her it will drain your energy, your literal life force... Chakra, ki, whatever you wanna call it, think about why she only brought up sex when you were intoxicated, you are vulnerable.
Distance yourself from this woman as much as possible because she is older and has a better understanding of this than you or I. You'll feel shit if you let her play you like her puppet.
>>
>>18721212

t. a person with your avg. girl mentality
>>
Fuck her. Do it. Thats a kickass way to lose your virginity. I lost mine to a fat slut when i was 16. Id trade that for an old lady slut in japan any day.
>>
>>18721212
kys.
>>18719451
Just do it. You're gonna have a good time and that's that.
>>
>>18719451
I've been in a similar situation with a Canadian woman in her 40s. I did not do it. It just felt weird because nothing would come out of it long term, and I was afraid she'd attach to me. But well, if you're there, and nobody will find out, suit it yourself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.