[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to a wedding with my GF this weekend. Some ex-sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I'm going to a wedding with my GF this weekend.

Some ex-sex buddy/semi-BF from her past will maybe be her. I haven't ask her actually since I've actually been mad at her relationship with him in the past (she was kinda friend with him when we got together and he was still hitting on her when I wasn't here, so I told her to cut him off which she did like 2 years ago). This has been a source of arguments between us in the past, she cut him off to please me and also because she doesn't particulary like him but still thought I was exagerating/being insecure.

I've never met him and was planning on keeping things this way, that's actually the reason I told her to cut him off, so I wouldn't run into him, and wouldn't have to shake his hands or something like that. I mean whatever you all say, this type of thing is absolutely out of the question.

I don't want to ask her if he'll be here because then it would brought back the subject which has been a source of argument in the past. She haven't seen him in more than a year (she ran into him at a friends gathering).

So my plan is to absolutely avoid him and don't even look at him if he's here. I mean he'll probably go say hi to her but if I see him coming I'll just leave and tell her to make it quick. I won't shake his hands even if for some reason he tries to. Is this a good way to do things ? Any tips to make sure I don't have any contact with him without making it too awkward ? Again I'm not 100% sure he'll be there. He knows the bride but isn't friends with her or anything. His brother is invited but he knows the bride better.

In b4 insecure, dumb, etc. I'm traditional, there's no way I'm gonna shake my GF ex sexfriend and chit chat with him. This has nothing to do with jealousy since there's 0% chance of something happening between them but it's about respect, there's no way I'll be this kind of modern, self-esteemless cuck.
>>
>there's no way I'll be this kind of modern, self-esteemless cuck.
>I'll just leave and tell her to make it quick

Yeah dude that'll show em. Running away like a lil bitch at the first sign of a threat.

You want my honest advice? Stand there, hold your girl close, and be civil. You'll impress her and look like less of a beta cuck afraid of any competition.
>>
>>18719397
So amongst your tribe, you have to respect your gf exes and isn't even allowed to shake their hand. Could you tell us more about the traditions of this honour culture?
>>
>>18719430

I'm not afraid. If I shake his hand he'll probably talk to me and ask me questions. I'll probably tell him that I'm not interested in talking to him, that would be awkward and my GF would probably be upset even though she wouldnt be much surprised. I want to keep this civil.
Besides I don't think he will come to say hi to me. I think he'll keep his distance and say hi to my gf when I'm not around.
>>
>>18719435

First of all he's not her ex BF he's her ex sex buddy. I'd say hi to a proper ex BF even though I wouldn't be much interested in talking with him.
There are a lot of stuff that makes me not being able to stand this guy.
>>
>>18719397
since when did normies start cummin here?
>>
May I ask if this is a very strong matriarcal culture you are from? In most cultures anyone who has prized goods (and this includes women) is alpha and previous owners beta. This would entail that you (as her property) are to honour those that came before you (no pun intended). Otherwise it just does not make sense.
>>
>>18719472

I'm french but parents are syrian christian/colombian (father/mother). Both very christian and I'm catholic myself.
I wouldn't contradict you, I hold him in contempt but it doesn't change the fact that being forced to talk to him with be an humiliation. BTW if he's here my GF won't even ask me to talk to him/shake his hands. She'll only be upset if I create a public awkward situation.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.