[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My baby cat passed away >Best friend doesn't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: BkQM4q7CQAArJhl.jpg (23KB, 599x464px) Image search: [Google]
BkQM4q7CQAArJhl.jpg
23KB, 599x464px
>My baby cat passed away
>Best friend doesn't want to talk or interact at all
>Bad things are swamping my mind
>Found out that the people I admire and look up to are not very good people
>Can't really focus on anything right now
>Today has just been a bad day
>Turned 20 the other day, and I feel like being born was a burden on the world

Anyone have any advice on how to make today a better day? I know I may sound like I am groveling or complaining, but it has just been tough today. I guess I would just like to talk with you guys and see how everyone is doing. Hope you all have a wonderful day.
>>
>>18719245
bro what ive learned from my years of depression and developing schizo: cry
seriously, cry it out. crying purifies your heart
>>
>>18719271
I do a lot of crying, I just end up feeling like it was a waste of time, because something comes along and makes me cry more. Thanks for the thought though, I hope you are doing better. And I hope you have a wonderful night.
>>
>>18719245
Take an hour walk. Power walk. Trust me anon it works.
>>
that sucks :/ im sorry to hear that
it's probably different for everyone but for me exercise helps some?? like i kind of work off the stress or whatever
also writing down what's bothering me(what you want to get off your chest) and throwing it n the trash afterwards
i hope you feel better soon :)
>>
>>18719282
I love taking walks, putting on a podcast and just zoning out (or maybe music), so I appreciate the idea. I may do that if I get enough energy. I don't feel like I have any. Thank you.
>>
>>18719245
Get another baby cat.

You mean a kitten? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING RETARD
>>
>>18719283
Thank you, I like walking, but I don't have much energy. I might try the writing idea. Thanks, I hope you have a really great night.
>>
>>18719286
I guess she would be considered a kitten. You can't really replace something you love can you?
>>
>>18719290

Who said it's a replacement? It's a new creature to love. At first, it's actually a distraction to keep you from being sad about your passed away dead ass baby cat. Then soon, the new baby cat will become a new receiver of your love whether you like it or not.
>>
>>18719295
Wow... I never thought about it that way. That is true. They all deserve love, I can't be selfish. There are animals out there that need more love. I am sorry if I came across as selfish.
>>
>>18719245
Sounds like a shit day. Like a 4/10 on the scale of shit days. Could be much worse but it's enough to make you feel some serious feels. I guess you feel abandoned and lonely. Like things you've leaned on until now have gone.

It's gonna be better, just ride it out and while dealing with these feels see what would make you better on the long term. Right now you've hit some kind of bottom and from there you can see your life in a different light, like see where you're heading, see what it really lacks.

Whenever I feel really bad I talk to my mom or sister or call a friend to ask what's up. Makes the time go by easier
>>
>>18719298
I understand how you feel about it though. I have a cat too, but she's no longer a kitten. If she died I would definitely be having a shit day and want to punch somebody in the face. But getting another cat would definitely help.
>>
>>18719300
Yeah, it's been a tough day. But I promise to ride it out and see where it takes me. I don't really have anyone to talk to right now aside from everyone here, so thanks for being here. I hope you have a really nice night.

>>18719307
I'll work on that, I promise. I hope you and your kitty have a really nice night. (I bet you already do but) Be sure to spend some quality time together.
>>
>>18719310
Thanks anon, get some sleep now
>>
>>18719398
I'll definitely get some rest. Thank you.
>>
>>18719271
>>18719282
>>18719283
>>18719295
>>18719300
>>18719307
>>18719398
I just want to say thank you, to all of you. I know it life immediately be great, but I promise that I will be around to see when the sun shines through the darkness. Thank you, I hope everyone has a very pleasant and wonderful evening.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.