[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /adv/ Ive got a girl who i think is flirting with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Balloon2.jpg (7KB, 176x241px) Image search: [Google]
Balloon2.jpg
7KB, 176x241px
Alright /adv/

Ive got a girl who i think is flirting with me because of how she acts. But she is also bi, leaning towards girls. What do?
>>
>>18719148
Probaly shouldnt keep ypur hopes up but if you are lonely then I guess go for it as long as you can and if it works out then good for you
>>
If you're confident that you feel something for her just straight up tell her. If she's into you, score. If she's not, but she's into men, either she handles it like a human and you're friends and you can try to escalate, or she's dumb and cuts ties in which case she wasn't worth it anyway. If she's into girls she tells you and again, if she has half a brain you'll be closer to her as you've shared something intimate. Trust me, I spent almost a year not being sure if my friend is bi or just lesbian. After I asked her and she told me she's not into men we became even closer friends anyway. I wish I asked her sooner, we would reach that level of understanding sooner and I would probably be completely over her by now.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.