[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get a religious girl to fuck? I've been hanging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1538.jpg (97KB, 749x1123px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1538.jpg
97KB, 749x1123px
How do you get a religious girl to fuck? I've been hanging around this muslim girl and I've been able to get her to study at my house and even try some alcohol before.

I thought catholic girls were defensive of their pussies but this one is like playing hard mode.
>>
>>18719093
You don't you fucking nigger. You respect other people's life choices and if you're such a big faggot that you have to fuck something, you move on.

Niggers like you literally give a bad name to everyone else.
>>
>>18719093
>How do you get a religious girl to fuck?

its easy.

you go to the place of worship that she regularly attends and swear before her god and all the believers there present that you will spend you life in exclusive marriage with her.

I'm trying to say marry her.
>>
>>18719097
>You don't
Daww, don't be a moralfag
>Respect life choices
I do respect her choice. And I respect my own desire to take her virginity. It's no fun when the girl just spreads her legs after a little flirting.
>Bad name
How? How does touching a girl's sexual organs give "us" a bad name?
>>
>>18719121
So this is what the scum of the earth looks like. Cool.
>>
During your school studies together, casually pull your penis out and use it to turn the book pages, point out interesting facts and info, etc. See what her reaction is.
>>
>>18719126
How am I scum for wanting to touch her pussy with my dick?
>>
>>18719126
You know that it's not sinful to touch a girl, right?
>>
>>18719093
You cant, waste of time to try
>>
>>18719121
Because you're a selfish dick who doesn't care that while you might prevail and convince her to do something she clearly doesn't want to, you'll get your nut and move on but will take something from her she can never get back and that she has to live with all because you wanted to nut in this particular chick.

You're a faggot and frankly you strongly possess one of the worst traits of humanity.

If you were a decent person at all, you would either move on to someone more willing or it wouldn't matter much because you actually like her.

And that is why you're trash. Now you know.
>>
>>18719155
Are implying I'm a rapist?
>>
You're not getting laid, OP.

Now fuck off and come back and ask for advice when you can actually handle hearing the word "no".
>>
>>18719093
They like anal. That way they can retain their virginity. She will likely agree.
>>
>fucking Muslims
inb4 OP gets his shit kicked in by angry sand niggers
>>
>>18719093
Easy shit OP.
This one girl I had was super religious but she eventually fell through.
We made out and stuff and little by little I went farther.
First I got on top of her, she stopped and said it was too much.
After that I got her to get on top of me while making out I gave a little tug and she bounced right on.
After that was settled I lightly dry humped her, she later joined in and it got to the point where she moaned occasionally was breathing hard.
After which I would get on top of her and do my thing. By this point being on top of each other wasn't something "wrong" to her.
While on top I kissed her neck and stuff slowly going more down. Every girl is different. This one in particular wasn't so sensitive around her boob area, this later changed though but that's a story for later.
Eventually though I started to finger her, she wasnt so responsive to this either but when she was really in heat she liked it.
Eventually, once more, the pressure was too much and she wanted to get dicked down.

So my.point being, we are all human, we are all subjects to succumb to our temptations when in the moment. Good luck OP. If a god did exist and wanted to save sex for marriage then they shouldn't have made it feel so damn good to begin with.

Sure you might say, "Well if it didn't feel good no one would do it." But if people are willing to stop themselves from having sex before marriage for religious reasons than they sure will be willing to have sex while married for the same cause.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.