[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get over a girl? ive liked her for about 11 years (since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1434333197455.jpg (78KB, 525x540px) Image search: [Google]
1434333197455.jpg
78KB, 525x540px
how do i get over a girl? ive liked her for about 11 years (since school), now we've both graduated and are in work, i earn significantly more and shes not even pretty, were both ugly but shes bubbly and outgoing and im a anti social introvert... seeing her gives me mixed feelings of butterflies and heartache... i dont know how to get over her
>>
>>18719004
Easy, stop making threads about her.
>>
>>18719004
Why not ask her out?
>>
>>18719007
fear of rejection, fear of her saying ew, not ready for that kind of heartbreak
>>
>>18719014
So? It's either be scared or die with regret. Choose wisely
>>
>>18719004
11 years? Just be honest about your feelings. If she says no then you know there's no hope and you'll be forced to move on.
You're not acting because you enjoy having that little piece of hope.
>>
>>18719004

In a similar situation.

>known girl 15 years
>since middle school
>love her, adore her, etc
>she knows this but never wanted to date in HS
>we lose touch after HS, she has a couple of kids, etc
>I end up moving away
>we've recently reconnected (she sought me out)
>I've loaned some money to her, helped her with stuff
>we went out a couple of times
>told her how I felt
>she wants to take things slow
>we're still talking throughout the week
>all kinds of mixed signals

I think she's legitimately interested (finally) but she's had a lot of bad relationships and needs to know that I'm different. This is the type of once in a lifetime girl that IMO, I'd wait 20 years if that's what it took. Hope it doesn't take that long but goddamn I'd be lucky as hell to have her in my life.

>>18719133

Can't speak for him but I've been honest about 'em. I think there's a shiver of hope but I'm trying to pull out all of the stops. I know that the PUA guides say to act like an asshole but it's just not my personality. And I really do want a relationship with this woman, and have a lot of fears about it. Even if we can get to that boyfriend/girlfriend stage, truth is I've never had sex or anything like that and I'm afraid that that might push her away too. It's all very confusing and worrisome.

And as fucked up as it sounds, I'm perfectly fine if I'm the guy she "settles for" to help raise her kids and all of that. I care about her that much. I just wish she'd hurry up that whole settling thing because I've never been a party person and I just want to start a family so I don't die a lonely man.
>>
>>18719165
No dude she's a single mother looking for resources. She's taking you on a ride.
>>
>>18719203

She's a better person than that, at least the girl I knew back then.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.