[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't want to give too much information about myself. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1487806714951.jpg (49KB, 640x530px) Image search: [Google]
1487806714951.jpg
49KB, 640x530px
Don't want to give too much information about myself. I'm 22 at this year, just finished my studies and suddenly am dragged into the military due to a contract. Yet I feel like I'm stuck being a teenager. I had a girlfriend 4 years ago, I don't have that much friends but at the same moment I don't feel any strong compulsion to make friends. Should I become acquainted with this loneliness? Or does putting myself out there and pursuing hedonistic interaction has its perks? Even when I had a girlfriend (and that was considered the apex of my interaction with people) I didn't exactly feel it was that much rewarding or meaningful to me.
>>
>>18718748
>I don't feel any strong compulsion to make friends
>loneliness
Which is it?

If you don't feel lonely when you are alone you aren't lonely but you are alone.
>>
I know a feel like this. I had friends and a life once so I feel vaidated but as I've spent more time alone I've come to prefer it, and even though people seem to like me and old acquaintances are always reaching out I really just want to give up on living that kind of life.

And why not? Since giving up other people I don't smoke cigarettes and I've cut out sugar and anything that's hard to pronounce. I'm in the best shape of my life, got a 6 pack and I just do push ups and shit at home. I am lonely but I don't miss feeling beneath people, and so far the loneliness has gotten easier to deal with so seriously why bother with people? I get that there's some benefits but I truly feel that I function better existing on the fringe.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.